Reviews for Scars of a Fallen Angel
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
awwwwww so cute .
Kagome Avalon chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
The sequel should just now be getting started but you had it started back in chapter 3. Besides, if the story sucked then why would they have read it this far? I'll say this though - it was an interesting story. Weird and unusual but interesting none the less.
Trixie Ray chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
awww, this was so well written

I was really, really sad by what happened to Will, but at least Jack's there to help him :)

Bea~!
Please write more chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
I looooooved this story. Best POTC story I've ever read. It made me cry from sadness and happiness equally. The emotions were so pure. Please please please write a sequel!
Merdan chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Aww, this was fantastic! So well written and perfectly heart-breaking. I love the bond you showed growing between Will and Jack, you don't see enough of it in the movies or the fics, and this was especially sweet. I applaud this incredible piece of fanfiction. :) -Era
SteelBlue chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
totally awesome...where do I find the sequel? i can't find it on your list...i cant wait to read it!
Knight Guardian chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
"His angel, the angel that Jack swore to protect from now on, the angel that Jack swore to himself that he'd get back into Heaven, if it took every drop of his Hell-bound black blood."

That was a very beautiful ending line, I adored it, and now worship at your feet, this was a very good read and I am now off for the proclaimed sequal.
timme chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
jack won a bit too easily. he took down an entire pirate ship single-handedly while he had been prisoner? and barbosa "froze?" bit much.
timme chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
stupid will to trust barbosa over jack
ariencalen chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
The Wheel is usually called the "Helm"

Continue the Story i Command you!
Miss SparrowGirl chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Excuse my French, but SHIT! I'm only on the second chapter and I want to cry! I love it, and I'm gonna keep on readin' it, but SHIT SHIT SHIT! This is sad!
BlackRoseDreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this is a good story and i'm enjoying reading it
fallen chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Oh jesus, how I love your story. I love angst, I love emoness, I love slash, I love caring, nurturing Jack. And I love how your story makes me really feel for them as if reading a good book or watching a movie. It's amazing:)

Can't wait to proceed to sequel..
Jack Solo Black chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
It didn't suck! lol. (And I'm NOT lying!) lol. I'm guna go read the sequel now! lol.
Ewz chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Truthfully, your writing's a bit premature (is that the word for it?), the story's a bit underdeveloped and you seem to ruch your scene transitions. But as a sadism fan and a yaoi fangirl, I salute you and your story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »