Reviews for The Real Cinderella
Jimli chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
So I suppose ol' Cindy made up that other story to make herself feel better? A fanfic, right? hahaha XD

It's a very sweet tale, very enjoyable.

Jimli :)
Mumunga chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I love this even better. Cinderella is overrated.

It was AWESOME! o(w)o
canadiankiwi chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I very much enjoyed this little tale. You didn't drag it out, and got right to the point of the story. As I have a habit of writing long winded stories, I admire you. This was a neat idea to switch it up a little bit and have one of the 'evil stepsisters' be the Cinderella. Brava!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Very cool.
xN00DLES chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Aw! The ending-line was way cute!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
I really like this tory. Honestly it was kinda straightfoward to Cinderella with the stepsiter in her place, but it's very charming! Could go far, we'll have to see. Good luck!
barelyamiable chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Ohh, lovely. I liked this so very much. It was so ... simple. Yet, at the same time, more complex in a way. So hard to explain. It's really sweet and it ... makes me happy. :)
Backroads chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Aw... that was just sweet! It had the proper happily ever after, and that's really what Bella deserved, after all she had to put up with! I really like how realistic this story was- it was logical and plausible, without all the extra fluff of fantasy. I like how she came to the ball simply for the sake of going to the ball, not to be a gold-digging girl. However, if there is someone handsome, hey, why not? Great job!
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Ooh... this is a most different perspective and a most different girl. I think it's a neat twist.
shattered rainbow chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Your story is realistic and cute. I like it. I can see why you won something with it. It's not about originality, it's about creativity. You might think they are the same thing, but coming up with an idea no one has ever had is very different from one that is creative and fresh. This might sound strange, but your story is like a garden salad; I know generally what it's supposed to taste like but with fresh ingredients it takes a taste all its own.

Keep up the good work!

~the shattered rainbow
darth-vadar-was-framed chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
hey! thanks for replying. Yes, another Cinderella story would be nice
darth-vadar-was-framed chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
This was wonderful. I abolutely loves it. I have just one request.

WRITE ANOTHER ONE
jaded image chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
I thought this was quite nicely written. Rather simple and sweet. And very frank. This is definitely more realistic than Cinderella (although that takes the fairy out of fairy tales). I look forward to reading more of your work :D
InChrist-Billios chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Wow, this was great!

You've done a lovely job taking the Cinderella story and making it realistic! Not an easy thing to do to a fairy tale...

One thing I noticed, a little thing; you said 'page' instead of 'paige' but that's hardly worth mentioning in comparison to the storyline!

Once again, you did a fantastic job with this story. You have a lovely knack for storytelling, keep up the amazing work!
Blackpen Enaru chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
i like this version a lot!