Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Great job. Very sweet.
FabaFey chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
It's cute! And writing fluff makes room in your brain for the good stuff. Keep up the good work!
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
aw! so cute!
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
The world IS coming to an end when Techie writes fluff fics.

But I love it anyway.
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aw...so cute. But I'm not sure that girls always look like their fathers. The only physical characteristics I share with mine are my feet.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Brillant! I love it!
niyanna chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
AW! How adorable! Simply terrific!
flubber chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
There is absolutley nothing wrong with the thought of McKadman. It's the thought of Rodney as a father that I find scary! :-)

I'm gald that you have written a fluffy story. I love a good bit of fluff. Fluff works.

I can also tell you that not all daughters look like their fathers! (I know this because I look nothing like mine!)

This was a sweet story. I like the idea of Rodney reading his baby daughter a science book. It seems kind of right somehow.

Thanks.

TTFN

flubber
alterangirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aw...how cute!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
The end of the world you say? Hm... What a thought. So this is one of the stories that resulted from the plot bunnies that attacked you while you were... sleeping, none the less. Cool. I really like it. There is not very much stuff about Rodney and Laura. I did a search on trying to find some good stories about them and... zip... zilch... nada! It is horrible. So that makes me twice, maybe even three times happier that you have written this fluff fic... even it you have to stop yourself from throwing up, because you wrote it! lol!
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hehe, another fabby McCadman fic. Good job!

P.S. I found out what a tribble is. You promise to spare my life now?
DesiGal chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
AW! that was so cute! i loved it. last line was gold
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
aw sweet
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
where the heck did this come from?

not that I'm complaining or anything, it's a really cute and funny bit o' fluff.

absolutely loved how you closed it, and the physics as bedtime reading for a kid who can't even walk yet.