Reviews for The Way Things Are Now
Cross Marian chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
"Kakashi and Gai remained silent and slowly walked through the door, both already having given into their fates long ago."

Dead.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Poor, poor cast, at the (nonexistent) mercy of the fangirls.
Khazad chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
*Shudders* That's so disturbing...
...but so funny too XD
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Your mock fics are funny. But I don't get this one. I don't supposed you explain what it is Naruto and Sasuke are being subjected to to reduce them to such states could you?
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I had to read it twice t get it but in the end it was hilarious :D Fangirls... yes we're a terrible species :p
TekJounin chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was a hoot to read! Love your take on this genre.
yolen chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I remember this! I was looking for it a while back, I didn't expect to stumble over it the way I did. It makes me smile.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! Thank god someone finally did something like this. Just curious, why was Sakura the only girl there?
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I don't know about the fish, but you f*ers are all right.
koolkame chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Accursed fangirls!

This was funny beyond words once I got to the end, it seemed so serious at first and I loved that you tricked me so well.
puffdadder chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ohh, yaoi? Lol. good one, i've liked all the parodies you've made so far, they're cleverly written. :)
Josher chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Awesome fics you write, especially the ones that require some thinking to get.
Fyrflame chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
LMAO poor Naruto...wait a second...Naruto and Shino? Shino? Dude, fangirls are freaking weird, those two probably say all of like three lines to each other in the manga. My first Mockfic to be honest, but it was funny in a morbid kind of way
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
fangirls you say? oh well.
Tokes chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
It took me a couple of tries to get it but...THIS IS SO WIN. Awesome, just awesome.