Reviews for BN2: The Cold Light Of Day
aksc chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very well written
SARA chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
AH AH AH... TWO NORMAL PEOPLE TALKING WITH TWO ANORMAL ONES AHAHAH...
RUFF chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
THANKS FOR GIVE TO THEM TWO SONS TO CARE ON HIS NAME. WHAT A WONDERFULL STORY.
Vesja chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Wow. That was great, and a beautiful ending. It's sh*t that Harm got cancer, but they both died peacefully I guess. Keep up the amazing work!

Vesja.
vividDaydream chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Damnit, I didn't even realize I was crying until I had finished reading this. Loved the snapshots from their life.
swimERfanatic13 chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
I love it. Da Bomb!
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
great story.
Your Mom chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
When I find out that Harm and Mac name their child Trey I immediately stop reading the story. That's gay.
mamgld chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Brilliant the plot and characterization
VeraBell chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
It was wonderful,heartwarming.. a very good ending.

I hope to see more of your work soon!
McRose chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
Liz, a wonderful end to a wonderful story ... original, clever, witty ... full of life and love for our favorite characters!

Despite their deaths at the end of their lives, which, let's face it, has to come "someday" for everyone, it was an emotionally satisfying story. Yes, it's sad when death comes, but that's part of life, and in our shipper hearts, Harm and Mac are together for eternity.

Despite your A/N, or maybe because of it, I did re-read In a Garden's epilogue. I somewhat disagree with your statement that the H&M of the two stories are vastly different people - the constant in both stories is their love.

Looking forward to your next story. If there's anything else you've removed from the site for whatever reason, please re-post it! Janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
Sunset chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
I want to express my gratitude to you for writing another amazing story. This story made my laugh and cry. If I want to see Harm & Mac grow old in my little JAG world, I want to read your version. Your clips warmed my shipper heart. They were indeed the true love story under your beautiful words. I hope you continue to have inspiration to write JAG fictions.
Bernadeen chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
I've just finished reading "Better Never Than .." and "The Cold Light of Day." They are fun, enjoyable and moving. Your portrayal of Harm and Mac's characters is well done. The evolution of their relationship is well developed at just the right pace (in my opinion) - not too quickly - the reader has time to enjoy the banter and the angst - and not too slowly so the reader becomes bored.

You are a talented author and I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing your work.

Bernadeen
Minnybits chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Liz, you never fail to deliver. What a wonderful ending to a fantastically entertaining story. I hope this isn't the END of all your writing here. I ,for one, will be on the look out for your next... Be well! Melissa
Michelle UK chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Enjoyed the ride from start too finish, Thanks