Reviews for Blue
firegirl956 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Jesus Christ, this makes me cry. How come it only has 14 reviews as of before I read this?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oooohhh. Only word for it. Tear-jerking.
Odele chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great one-shot. I'm guessing Anakin is going to feel a little differently after he's redeemed, his helmet is taken off, and he sees that Luke's eyes are the same blue as his. It really is good symbolism. As a Jedi, he has blue eyes and a blue lightsaber. As a Sith, his lightsaber is red and his eyes turn yellow. When he's redeemed by his blue-eyed son, his own eyes turn blue again. I'm guessing blue is going to come to represent freedom again, and love as well.
Lady Blade chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow. Keep writting, this has to be the best one shot out there.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
If blue is weakness, and red, strength; what is green?

Beautiful oneshot. Introspectivity is something that makes Star Wars extremely special. Fantastic. Keep writing!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Good. You make nice connections between the blue things and Anakin's thoughts. The prose is smooth and with creative word choice.
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow, that was amazing. I (like Kelev) have never thought of blue like that. A beautiful one shot. I luv it. Keep writing!

DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Really interesting! I love it! :-D
amthyst-fire chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Kelev chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Very well written. Never thought about what blue meant to him like that...
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Guess I am coming backward. I found your story and wanted to see what else you have done.

Great job. It might be another name, another time and other people, but it is still yourself.
FaeFolk chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
this is deep.
YellowDartVader chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This story is great - very angsty - and I am an angst-junkie ;). Would you like your story to be archived at the Pad-Ani fanfic archive? (
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
WOW. That was really cool.