Reviews for In 100 words
Phyonnah chapter 91 . 1/8/2012
Hehehehehe I love Havoc. I have to say this would be my favourite chapter :D
the.striped.one chapter 100 . 6/3/2010
Can't say I liked all of them, but there were some really enjoyable gems. Just hard to name them now in these 100 XD

Generally, don't like things so short, but these were nice - spoke for themselves without any exposition.

Ah scrolling through the titles, I'd say "Wind" is my favorite. Very simple, but speaks volumes. Loved the birds :D

Most of it seems first anime-verse, no? Considering the manga their want for marriage seems too strong (with them wanting to be punished for their crimes and not planning for their own happiness and all), but that's really a minor nitpick. It works well in the fanfiction realm, so yeah. Also I can't really believe they'll stay apart forever anyway, no matter how set they are on their goals.

Just pointed it out since it seemed sometimes it was only the fraternization laws stopping them, even so you frequently alluded to their backstory :}

monochrome greetings,

the striped one
kate4394 chapter 100 . 2/12/2010
you are like so totally awesome. i could never write this much. they were all really awesome!
dybank chapter 70 . 11/26/2009
Hee, I love how your chapters link with others. :)
dybank chapter 35 . 11/26/2009
This one made me giggle.
dybank chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
LOL. This chapter was cute. :D

"Someone attacked the colonel."
Elaienar chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
That's cute! The idea that the only thing that would get through to Riza would be a threat to Col. Mustang is quite a good one, I think.
Angel-Hunteress chapter 100 . 12/26/2007
This is really good! I loved these! Even though they were short, they were all pretty emotional and were really really good. Good job! :D
Coco-Minu chapter 100 . 12/18/2007
Nice, sweet rap up of the 100 themes. I hope mine turns out as well as yours did. )
Inuchemist10 chapter 100 . 8/18/2007
I read these all and I think you have made your mark on my with the roy/riza couple. You handled there characters so well. O especially enjoyed the following chapters...7,8,9,14,16,21,24,32,35,45,49,54,61,67,83,89, and 95.

I also like the little hints of Ed/win

Great drabbles and I also started the new 100 roy/ai themes yo have started. Keep up the fine work!
winglessfairy25 chapter 100 . 5/17/2007
I just want send this in even though it's really late. I really love this. I like how you managed to keep them in character. I'm not that much of a drabble-lover myself. I love this set! Keep up the great work in writing!

Erinn
Shadowrush chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I really loved your take on the Royai 100 themes. Short, simple and really touching. Oh yeah, and very, very sweet. ;)
AluraEmbrey chapter 100 . 2/23/2007
I just read your entire Royai themes and they're all fantastic! I wish I had read them as you were writing them but oh well. Nice job, I can wait for an update to your other story.
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
hi! I hope I haven't bothered you or anything but I have one question for you. Hope you don't mind. By the way, you make really good one-shots! :D :D anywz, would you mind telling me what does 'heiki' mean? Because I don't think I understand what the theme is. Thanks a lot if you find the time to answer!
Pinn.Nahme chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
You are my hero! How did you complete it? You are a GOD! *worships your wonderful writing and patience*