Reviews for Sam's Ipod playlist
LhADyAnnIE08 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
HEY!

GALly Luv ur Story but thn too Shrt just make IT so loNG!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
one word: sweet
lady song of moonshadows 931 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
omg! that is so sweet! wirte the whole song. please?
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That is so romantic. It was great for your first one.

~Cassie

P.S: Visit my profile and you might find some stories you would want to read.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i like it! the song is good too, WAY better than i could do. i especially like the first part.
blindyourears chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I do not believe in flames, so I will say this nicely: It could use a lot of work.

First off, making Sam, Tucker, and Danny all 'hot' has nothing to do with the plot. And why do they need to be hot in the first place? Why can't they be normal-looking kids, like in the show?

Also 'Tucker was sick that day. Tucker still loved tech and being nerdy. He was hot, as well as Danny and Sam. He had gone steady with Valerie.' You began each sentence with a noun or pronoun. It makes it very choppy. You have to remember that the reviewer can't hear your tone of voice when you write it. It has to speak for itself. And that was VERY choppy.

'Danny saw the song’s title and knew Sam wrote it.' How did he know that? There could be a million other songs out there called that. At least mention that he knew because of the sound of her voice, or her name next to it. That leaves a major whole in the story.

And to stop on a good note, the ending, while needing a whole lot more description (as well as the rest of the story) was really sweet. Please don't let this review discourage you. Just add a lot more description and remember: Practice makes perfect! As long as you love writing and keep at it, you WILL get better.

Amitra
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
COOL! It's really cute. I loved it. The only thing I have to saw is that Ipod is supposed to be iPod. With a lowercase i.
roseperpetual chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was so fluffy! For a first fanfic, that was pretty good, but there's room for improvement (of course, there is always room for improvement). You have to start a new paragraph for each time the speaker changes. For example, this:

“Ahh!” Danny turned visible. “O, hi, Danny! What are you doing here?” “Sam, do you love me?”

Should be:

"Ahh!" Danny turned visible.

"Oh, hi Danny! What are you doing here?"

"Sam, do you love me?"

Also, numbers should be written out, like "three" instead of 3.

But good job! I can't wait to see more stuff from you!
teddygeiger'sinsanecrazyluver chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
aaw! (puts in faves)
ohmanthisisweird chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
It was good for your first story. Hope to see a chapter story of yours come out soon. If you need anything or any help...I'm here! Just email me.

~Cara (gives you a cookie)
angel4u185 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aww...it so cute!
Bob Zox chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
loved it! Danny finally gets a clue!
Spymaster E chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Youre annoymus reviews is disabled. Might wanna fix that. Also, "Sam but her arms around Danny's neck" should be "Sam *put* her arms around Danny's neck. Also, if he was fighting ghosts for 4 years, he would be 18, not 17.

That aside, I like this fic. It was very cute. THe
DannyBall Z chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
that was really sweet...especially at the end when they both sang the song!

So in conclusion...I LOVED IT!

DANNY AND SAM 4EvA!