Reviews for Callow Lamb
Sorta Spooky chapter 1 . 6/29
This was way better than I thought it'd be.
When I read that first line and thought, "oh no not another OC story" I very nearly exited the page right then. But I decided why not read a few more paragraphs I mean this author is pretty good and MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY I DID BECAUSE WOW-
and the OC was pretty relatable I noticed which did NOTHING to ease my nerves because like damn I'd honestly do the same stupid thing, seriously. Damned stupid hidan and his charming face.
But the END - oh the end..
I had expected him to just go on his merry way and no one would be the wiser but he actually gave the poor girl some thought after killing her and jeez that finishing quote was just the cherry on top; seriously amazing little fic
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh my gosh. Do you know how scared I was to read this chapter because you posted the genre as horror? I thought that something way worse was going to happen and I nearly freaked out and almost stopped reading this I was that scared. I thought that Hidan would go on a rampage and she would be describing how he looked and there was blood everywhere. Thank goodness you didn't do that. I loved your story so much and I had a wonderful time reading it. .
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I LOVED this one. You're a damn genius. Too bad you never mentioned the baker daughter's name.
Feukat chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Damn, I saw this in your profile. Didn't read the genre until she said "Holy ground" and I was getting a little suspicious.
I completely identified with the girl, too, and I was thinking "Aw, it's a fic where Hidan's a nice guy." Felt vaguely AU, too.
Then he killed her and I'm like- oh. No, Hidan's still a killer.
bb chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
great writing. i thought it wouldve been better if the end had been more violent and gory. hidan seemed to soft. i pitied the virgin girl but dang she was kinda dumb... its one thimg being innocent and chaste. its another thing being seduced so easily and taking off with a random bar stranger and giving up your virginity cuz hes the first guy that ever spoke to you. pathetic girl, really.
Lunthemerry chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh wow...that was...DAYUM. o.o

Please excuse my language, I'm just in shock right now. When I started reading this I didn't pay attention to the genre, and about half-way through the story I got an uncomfortable feeling in my gut so I scrolled upwards and read the genre label.

Well, this story did leave me horrified. Only really good fics can evoke such emotion from me... Kudos to you, firefly.
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I feel silly reviewing this because it's so far back. But it's really good. Seriously. Moved me to tears, almost. Poor girl... I hope she really did go to heaven.
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
The part where I started whispering, "He's gonna kill you!" was right around after they met. I thought it would be more of a total bloodbath thing, but it had a really nice ending. Hidan's nicer than we thought~
p00piehead chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is story is freaking fantastic! I miss potty-mouth Hidan, though I guess it's hard to be suave when you're cursing continually.

Keep up the great work!
shelwyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Was this really your first Hidan fic? It is a very good one.
BlessedMasochist chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Another one... I don't know why I like these kind of fics so much.
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Nani-chan777 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
she sounded a lot like hinata. I loved the story.
booksprout chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Holy schiznits! D: this was amazin! Dang, definitely my favorite fanfiction :d ...well, so far anyways... And that's not saying a little thing because I've read quite a few :3 Love his reason behind killing them. Such a pure and... right thing to do. Wish this sorta thing happened in real life to children before they become little whores D: *I'm not saying that ALL children do... but a whole lot sure seem to...*

ANYWAYS, GREAT story, loved it, love you. thanks :d