Reviews for Callow Lamb
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I LOVED this one. You're a damn genius. Too bad you never mentioned the baker daughter's name.
Feukat chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Damn, I saw this in your profile. Didn't read the genre until she said "Holy ground" and I was getting a little suspicious.
I completely identified with the girl, too, and I was thinking "Aw, it's a fic where Hidan's a nice guy." Felt vaguely AU, too.
Then he killed her and I'm like- oh. No, Hidan's still a killer.
bb chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
great writing. i thought it wouldve been better if the end had been more violent and gory. hidan seemed to soft. i pitied the virgin girl but dang she was kinda dumb... its one thimg being innocent and chaste. its another thing being seduced so easily and taking off with a random bar stranger and giving up your virginity cuz hes the first guy that ever spoke to you. pathetic girl, really.
Lunthemerry chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh wow...that was...DAYUM. o.o

Please excuse my language, I'm just in shock right now. When I started reading this I didn't pay attention to the genre, and about half-way through the story I got an uncomfortable feeling in my gut so I scrolled upwards and read the genre label.

Well, this story did leave me horrified. Only really good fics can evoke such emotion from me... Kudos to you, firefly.
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I feel silly reviewing this because it's so far back. But it's really good. Seriously. Moved me to tears, almost. Poor girl... I hope she really did go to heaven.
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
The part where I started whispering, "He's gonna kill you!" was right around after they met. I thought it would be more of a total bloodbath thing, but it had a really nice ending. Hidan's nicer than we thought
p00piehead chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is story is freaking fantastic! I miss potty-mouth Hidan, though I guess it's hard to be suave when you're cursing continually.

Keep up the great work!
shelwyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Was this really your first Hidan fic? It is a very good one.
Hidan'sAntidrug chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Another one... I don't know why I like these kind of fics so much.
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
:l
Nani-chan777 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
she sounded a lot like hinata. I loved the story.
booksprout chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Holy schiznits! D: this was amazin! Dang, definitely my favorite fanfiction :d ...well, so far anyways... And that's not saying a little thing because I've read quite a few :3 Love his reason behind killing them. Such a pure and... right thing to do. Wish this sorta thing happened in real life to children before they become little whores D: *I'm not saying that ALL children do... but a whole lot sure seem to...*

ANYWAYS, GREAT story, loved it, love you. thanks :d
Z3TSU chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this is a masterpiece, loved it 100% :D
xxHunter chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
God! I loved that! So beatifull! *shiny eyes*

Even through I'm actualy a yaoi fangirl, I like it so much when people put OC's with some caracters. At least when they do it right! Like you did!

Awesome! 3
Airyballoon chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This fic was sad! But touching in a way...I'm never going into a bar alone...