Reviews for Man in the Foundation
irezel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
huh. wouldn't that be interesting...I like the idea of her father being dead...XD
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
awww poor buffy ahaha
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
gr8 stry! cute ending!
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Good writing style, but I wish this weren't so short. It would be interesting to see this turned into a full length fic.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was a really good story, I really liked the end.

-Kate
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
hehe love it, I do wonder if anyone is going to get around to a Buffy and Bones crossover in which Seely and Buffy get together, I do love Tempy but I will forever see David Boreanaz as Angel and therefore Buffy's man.
Stiehl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, I laughed my ass off at this premise. "Looks just like him," indeed. I would love to see more of this, just for the laughs.
kitty wicca chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hi Jedi!

Good job, I'm Kitten you may not remember me. Anyway this is great! I love it.
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I was with you until the last sentence. But reading your notes at the beginning again, I realized that you didn't really like that either.

But the mental rambling was pretty fun. Notice my scoff at Brennan's dislike of Buffy's reaction. Like it's *her* fault Hank chased after one too many skirts and broke his daughters' hearts too many times for them to worry about his absence. Especially when they had their loving mother's *known* death to deal with. (Not to mention the stuff she couldn't tell them.)
Silver Cateyes chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
:chuckle: First time I saw Bones on TV was when I walked in on my sister watching it. My reaction? "Oh my God, it's Angel!" And now I'm a fervent fan of Bones. :sigh: Like the drabble- it was cute.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
really interstinng

more soon
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i love it
EliH2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ah. Short but cuteish and to the point. :)
me chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
nice...seqeul? dialog? please?
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Love this story, so much.