Reviews for Damned If You Do
crazyonechan chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love this idea. How I wish this was more than a one-shot and you turned it into a multi-chaptered story, with hojoxkag as the final pairing of course!

Simply brilliant.

Thank you for writing this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
canon!Hojo is just way too nice.

*shudders* Argh. Paranoid Inuyasha was right. This Hojo is bad news - and on Kagome's side as much as anyone's. (That's not really a good thing.)
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
What a totally original take on Hojo. Awesome.
Nature's High chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I like it! Great job! I'm beginning to like Hojo/Kagome pairings more than I used to.
Blackstrawberry chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was an awesome story
Supersticiousmonkey89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Amazing! Your style was neat, flowing, and original. I don't believe I've ever thought of that. Your creativity is astounding. Keep up the good work.
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This made me want to cry for Hojo. Just a little. Kagome is too deeply in love with Inuyasha to ever love him and I think he knows that. He continues to try though.
Shezza chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
sertraline has no effect on dreams. Its used to treat depression and anxiety disorders. Other than that I have no complaints, other than that this is really creepy...
AdorkableBanana chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Oh my, this is one interesting Houjo/Kagome fic. Kudos for you. _
Caitriona chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Fabulous piece. I didn't know whether to laugh to be really wigges out. Poor Hojo!

Thanks for sharing with us!
cadkitten chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
E... creepy on the last part!
Fate chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Brilliant!

This is such a different perspective on Hojo's character!

I'd love to see more of this story arc, if you ever feel like writing it! :D
Sqidly chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Aweome.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Considering the fact I mainly follow Kag/Inu storied it was a surprise to find myself stumbling across a story like this. Yet, the experience was quite interesting. I liked the "darkness" in this story because it completely contrasts Hojo's perceived character in the series. Wonderful job!
Nomina chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was a great story. I've never seen this plot before. Please write a sequel.