Reviews for Unexpected Love
Soulparadox chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i really liked this and it almost seemed if you mixed up the order as little bit and added some more details that this could become an entire story all on its own
newbie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
love it, and love the pair
riu chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hey! I wanted to tell you that I really LOVE this fic! Your a very good writer! I'm gonna take a look at some of your other stories now!
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very creative way of telling the story, though it was a bit disjointed it was a good read.
bydneley chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That was nice _
redjaguar chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow... such message in so few words... impressive, clever and a hell of a job.

Congrats!
The Azure Penguin chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love this! It's such a great piece of fanfiction...go Ry/Uk! I love how you made it so simple, yet your reader gets EXACTLY what you're trying to say.
SilverNimbus chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
absolutely awesome!
OoO chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That's just so adorable! Keep it up!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was awesome. Like numerous stories rolled into one. I love it. C:
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet; I've read it many times. It's in my favourites here and I've put a link up for it at my homepage. You deserve more reviews.

This has so many good sentences, but the one that resonated the most with me today was this one:

#37 Soliloquy

Ryoga so used to being alone, was accustomed to talking about his feelings out loud, and thus, Ukyo was completely blind sided when she heard Ryoga rehearsing how to confess his love for her.

The next time I read it, it'll probably be something else. :)

You've really got basically every aspect of the Ryoga/Ukyo relationship covered. Beautiful is what it is.

Thank you.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I truly loved this fic. I had so many favorite sentences. The best funny one was probably #9 ("Ranma just pisses me off") and I think the sweetest was a tie between #37 (Soliloquy) and #40 (Solitary). The ending was great too. I hope you write (or have written) more of this pairing; you did an amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
AH UKYOU AND RYOUGA BANZAI!

for some reason i simply love this couple!

the manga didnt do them enough justice!
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
i love this pairing.. i love this fic... excellent ! kawai!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Excellent work, really a nice job did with this work.

Take care.