Reviews for That Blasted Red Stone
Eron Elric aka the malchemist chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was awesome(hehe I like those two songs and my parents know one of the members of Soul Coughing)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You mention sequels here, but then it goes blank, I'm guessing the cite ate the URL.
MisteryMaiden chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh, Kaito, you never learn...poor Armstrong...
Victini-Kumi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love it.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
BWAHAHA XP I died laughing so many times.
The base idea was inspired; I hadn't noticed the parallelism before, but it's really interesting how alike Pandora and the Philosopher's stone (at least, the 'fabled' one mentioned in FMA) are.
You characterized them perfectly. Did I mention that I died? Repeatedly? XDDD
The overall plot was pretty good. A little bit skewed towards the end, but a decent conclusion to an otherwise stunning story.

The site for the fanart and sequels is cut off at the end. Fix that, please?
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
"Wo kommen Sie?" is unfortunately not 'Where did you come from?'. It's more 'Where you come?' and depending on wether you want Ed to be rude or polite, it's the casual "Wo kommst du her?" ("Wo kommt ihr her?" for plural), or "Woher kommen Sie?".
I'm sorry! *blushes* But bad English makes my teeth hurt and bad German just makes me want to bash something in.
Mousettezz chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh this was AWESOME! :D
Okki chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm thingking about Sagura's voice when he spoke dutch with Ed e_e
Natsuyuki Sera 1412 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So, I began reading this story and about half way through i ended up laughing my butt off (not literal, but you get it) And I show it to my friend who is OBSESSED with Fullmetal Alchemist and who knows NOTHING of Detective Conan, and she begins laughing. She loved it and I loved it, I read it through and she's only read half (until I get her to read the rest). But I have to say, this sounds like it could have possible happened. That is if the creators of DC and FMA come together and think about it for awhile. But anyway, awsome story! LOVE IT! And I love Kaitou, I mean, who wouldn't? And who wouldn't love Edward and the others? You wrote this story really well. Good luck with the rest of your stories.

-KaitouGirl1412
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
How should I say this? Brilliant? Excellent? Awesome?

Aiyah!

Let's just say...if you stop writing...I would be the first to object! XD
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Just AWESOME! This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read! Really good characterization, and just a really good peice all around. Kid's 'translation' of Ed's debreifing almost made me cough up a lung from laughing. XD
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It was good.
irezel chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
haha, that was really fun to read! I enjoyed this considerably!
Suutashi chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ok, I'll bite. What the heck can tie-dye make someone blush and what was Kaito's reason for doing tie-dye anyway?
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I adore this crossover. It's hilarious. You made just enough of an issue of the cultural transition to remind us it was there without dragging it on. Kaito and Ed's interactions nearly made me bite my tongue trying to keep quiet. And Al thinks he's a Fairy... *Snerk!*