Reviews for That Blasted Red Stone
Hannah Palindromes Rock chapter 1 . 1/13
I like how they called Kaitou KID 'kitty', it kind of suits him and them... plus then Mustang used it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
amazing job! :) lovely work :) i love how hakuba is now an alchemist! :)
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
That was a really nice story. ;w;

Loved the cuteness between Al & "Kitty" ;)
Purrloin77 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Oh my god! I loved this fic so much! I don't think I've laughed that hard or much in years. This was pure genius! I loved especially how you wrote Kaito, from him meowing like a cat to singing "who let the dogs out" at dogs of the military to his comments during Ed and Mustang's conversation. Everything about this fic was perfect in my opinion. Job well done. I'm probably read this multiple times the next week and sporadically after that. Thank you for writing this fic.
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
this made me giggle and I needed that. Thanks
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Aww I really like this one short story and I love kid and Al's relationship
Yumi Edogawa chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
It cut off... where are the sequels?!
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was awesome(hehe I like those two songs and my parents know one of the members of Soul Coughing)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You mention sequels here, but then it goes blank, I'm guessing the cite ate the URL.
MisteryMaiden chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh, Kaito, you never learn...poor Armstrong...
Victini-Kumi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love it.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
BWAHAHA XP I died laughing so many times.
The base idea was inspired; I hadn't noticed the parallelism before, but it's really interesting how alike Pandora and the Philosopher's stone (at least, the 'fabled' one mentioned in FMA) are.
You characterized them perfectly. Did I mention that I died? Repeatedly? XDDD
The overall plot was pretty good. A little bit skewed towards the end, but a decent conclusion to an otherwise stunning story.

The site for the fanart and sequels is cut off at the end. Fix that, please?
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
"Wo kommen Sie?" is unfortunately not 'Where did you come from?'. It's more 'Where you come?' and depending on wether you want Ed to be rude or polite, it's the casual "Wo kommst du her?" ("Wo kommt ihr her?" for plural), or "Woher kommen Sie?".
I'm sorry! *blushes* But bad English makes my teeth hurt and bad German just makes me want to bash something in.
Mousettezz chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh this was AWESOME! :D
Okki chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm thingking about Sagura's voice when he spoke dutch with Ed e_e