Reviews for From The Dark
mkeeg91 chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
you stopped at the WORST stop ever... this was (a times) confusing, but a very good read

sad to see it ended

great work!
Beautiful dreaming warrior chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Update please!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
I hope this story is continued soon
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
NOOOOO this was so awesome! and then it just stopped. Please update soon?!
hunanyian chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
This wasn't quite what I was expecting, and is kinda odd to picture, but otherwise its good. In terms of writing and characterization I think you're doing a great job.
moonyrocks13 chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE!
Bing Bing 9312 chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
Ok now that I've sent my overly dramatic (yet hopefully effective) review, I'll get onto the one I'm sure you'll appreciate more. This story is amazing. It's very well written. You brought the 2 different worlds together in a way that actually worked. I like how you didn't completely change Harry's past as Harry or as a transgenic. You made it work. I was shocked when you made Sirius a familiar but I liked the twist. This is great (but would be better if you finished it). Just saying. Anyway, awesome story. You're a great writer.

P.S. I had to go back a chapter to post this because for some reason it wouldn't let me post 2 reviews on one chapte but whatever. This is my second review.
Bing Bing 9312 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was SO CRUEL! You cant end on a cliffhanger like that. Especially if you don't update in the next two years. Please finish this story. I'm (literally) on my knees begging here. PLEASE! Please don't leave it like that. This is way too awesome of a story to just not finish.
JanineBTR chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
Wow, I love this story. It took some time to read it all, but I loved every single minute of reading it. Will you write an ending to it?
Jinx313 chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
reading in 2012 knowing that this will never be updated but kinda hoping anyway D': PLEASEEE UPDATE!
Cutie Lover96 chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
i really wanted to readwhat comes next but it's been so long i just don't think it's coming...

xoxo

Cutie Lover96
Littlebitsmom08 chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
you have to finish this story !
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
I really like this story, i hope u update it
Niwaki chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
nooo! don't stop there please continue soon!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 16 . 4/18/2011