Reviews for By My Side
purplemud chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Ah, so wonderfully written! *sigh* I love every moment in this story! I'm so glad that I found this.
ABlape chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
great. thanks :)
DayDreamer62386 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OMG. I haven't been on fanfic for a while, so I just read this story. It's so great. You're a much better writer then me. I hope you write other things as well...

Lots of love... : )
rurouni dee chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good oneshot.
unknown chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
great job!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
something to ponder... an insightful piece. you can feel her hesitation, her fear of facing what her death would mean, the master artist elicits emotion from those who view their work... in this you have succeeded.

ginny
phobos chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This was a beautiful and very well written story! Great plot and you did great with sticking to the canon. I hope you write many more stories of this calibur. :)
Jimmy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
AWESOME! I way liked it!
Oh My Oh Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Absolutly beautiful! I was so pretty and nice... I JUST LOVED IT!

What I thought was most interesting was the talk between Kaoru and Yahiko. I've never imagined them hugging... but it was good. It showed even though they fight, they still love each other a lot.

Good job!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This was very moving and very nicely done. I like how you show how confused Kaoru is. Instead of throwing herself at Kenshin she is hesitant and unsure. I also liked how you portrayed Sano as a wise and caring friend here.

I thought the way Kenshin completely breaks down in Kaoru's arms was very touching. I liked how he crawled up to her but kept his head to her heartbeat which would certainly be reassuring after think her dead. Or course, I thought the laced hands at the end was a romantic touch. The simplicity of it suits them, no overstated words, just quiet but heartfelt love.
Emi-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
sniff snivel sob... That was so sad! though it was well written, I think you should have put something about Megumi's feelings towards karou. You seemed to scan over her briefly. Sano and Yahiko were added nicely, and you did an awesome job sticking to their personalities. I loved it when you mentioned that Yahiko was still a ten year old. Sometimes I think that Watsuki-sensei forgets that.
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
a very moving and touching story. carefully detailed and written to perfection. a truly beautiful oneshot. love it.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
KAWAII!
DesertRose3000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was really sweet. I liked how you have Kaoru reunite with Tae and Tsubame as well. That was never shown. I'm not certain I agree with the idea of Kaoru avoiding contact with Kenshin after coming back, but that's just a minor quibble. Over all, very sweet and touching.
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Very sweet and well-written. I think that you captured the emotions quite well. I loved the way you used the words and the way you put the story together.

Thank you for posting this.

Good luck!