Reviews for Autumn
ffnovice7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
It was confusing as dickgirls when Shego showed up, as the lack of context made me believe she was the same age as the Canon timeline. After that initial hang up, the reading experience turned awfully sweet when I pictured gray haired Shego wrapping a warm embrace around Nana Kim Possible from behind.

Shego's quips give her a timeless characterization which may seem static and undeveloped in retrospect but still works well to evoke nostalgia when you are reading.

A smoother transition would have been good, but otherwise solid one shot.

Signed,
Schlick
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was a cute and funny story here. Nice work.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hehe, funny little story.

Quite an unexpected twist there, and it confused me for a moment.

Thinks really don't change, do they? Oh well…

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
lollerpoop chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
haha u tricked me _

i really thought it was the "original" kim that was talking to her nana

nice twist!

;)
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Cute. Well constructed and neatly misdirecting. I enjoyed it, thanks.
SickAndWrong chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Ah, the beauty of a well-executed misdirection. Simply marvelous!

Yeah, you got me. My poor twisted little brain latched (for a moment) onto a twenty-something Shego hooking up with a teenaged Kim Possible's elderly grandmother. Again, well done. I had to read it over again with the new perspective.

Some grammatical hitches, but so minor as to not really bear mentioning. So, uh, pretend I didn't mention them!

I see you too were a victim of the Section Break Catastrophe? Maybe centering your breaks would make them easier to look at, if you don't like using the line tool? Just a thought...
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
excellent story
Jyuami chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
that's a really cute one-shot.:D i'm glad to read something post kim/shego get together. it was fluffy and sweet, i enjoyed it. :D
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Read your story here a couple of times over, and I like it. Shows great imagination using the KP gang.

Want to thank you for your input on my little story. I'll try to fill in the paragraphs as you suggested. One reason I did that is when you put your text into the format FF uses, it makes it hard to read for several of my friends who are sight impaired. I don't have 20-20 myself, either. LOL!

Good input from ya, though. Thanks for the kind words.

Your story IS good as it stands. I think referring to it as 'tripe' is a little harsh. but it is sincere criticism, I think. Thanks again. Keep writing!

Dave
Chikiko chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
how cute!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
If you are going to post a sdamn KIGO, would you have the courtesy to say so so I don't waste my time with this tripe
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Kim and Shego have a few grandchildren huh? didnt see that coming.

Im guessing this is a one shot?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Charys of the shadows chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
how many generations in one place! nice little fic. x