Reviews for The Best Detention Ever
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
lol
dream chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oi, update. It seems nice enough. If you continue, that is.
wildwriterrr chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
:D
TakeYouBySurprise055 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
It's kinda ok. Hope it gets better.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
this is REALLY good, you should write more
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
THis is really good! You should totally continue with it!
Kazza chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I like this chapter a lot. You've done an excellent job of showing the Black family's teen politics. And Sirius seems just right. Will you be continuing this story? It would be lovely to read some more of it.
lionheartt chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
B
SockMonkey101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This is awesome! I've been looking for a few good Sirius fics lately. . .anyway, I've now read all of your other works except one, which I will also be reviewing. I think this is a good start, so update soon!
RollTheHardSix chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Very nice start! Sirius is so not one of my favourite characters, but if this continues this good I might even start liking him!
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This is very interesting, and canon too!

The style is easy to read, your technical writing is well above average, the plot is entertaining, the characterizations are excellent, the flow is spot on and I want to find out what happens next - the ultimate sign of good writing.

I've added you to my favorite author and story alert lists, and am looking forward to your next posting. Keep up the great work!
abababab chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
AMAZING...UPDATE
kamion chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Nice, kind of situation that might have happened cannonwise.

Seems Narcissa is a bit more vicious then Bellatrix, I personally would expect that be reversed; of all the Black's Bella is probably the nastiest piece of work. It's by the way questinable that Bella still was at Hogwarts when Sirius and the brat were in their first year. If she was she was seventh year and maybe even Head Girl ( poor firsties till sixsies)

Lucius btw would be 5th year and Prefect... cannot imagen him NOT being Prefect and so more likely monitoring and bullying the corridor then snogging Narcissa. He is all about face, decorum and dignity. sincerily acting according his social status and also very conscioues about that status, because the Malfoys are likely to be not that long as the Blacks to be Pure Bloods... they are between the Old boys Club and the Nouveau Magicques. The Maloys are very class conscieus, the Blacks are already beyond that, they are halfway the state of madness the Gaunts showed.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
nice
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I really like the start you've got