Reviews for Under Glass
The Lonely Fox chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
This is honestly one of the best FFX storys i've ever read. My only complaint was that it was too short but it is very deserving of a sequel. I look forward to reading your other works.
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
So I know you wrote this story 3 years ago, but it's awesome. Like really awesome! I like the fact that it's set in Japan and that it has a really modern spin on it; it makes the story more intriguing to read. Great job writing it!
LeeMeru chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
altho its been three years since you released this story, it's still worth reading. i've read it a few times, and now i decided to put in my review. the way you explained and detailed their feelings even got me to tear at times. honestly my heart was pulled at a few times in the story and i felt really sad. i'm glad they got together in the end finally.
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
I really enjoyed your story, it was fun to read, and i think it might be my most favorite story of YunaXTidus you don't see that many great stories anyway and I truly adored yours
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
This story is definitely going to my fave list! Awesome and Tidus' perverted mind is amusing!
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
definitely broken glass...poor tidus
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
This is really awesome and the poking part was hilarious! I love how you always place Yuna and Tidus in these awkward situations.
Waiting for your Whistle chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
This is the best FANFIC EVER!
Waiting for your Whistle chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
hehe naughty Tidus
yunalesca13 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
I loved this story! Amazingly done. This is definitely something like no other fic I've ever read on fanfiction! It was beautifully written and had so much detail and description. I loved the references to FFX and X-2 and the way you described Yuna and Tidus's friendship, but they weren't always perfect . . . Tidus being a total pervert sometimes. The twist in the end made it cute and funny. This was a story that was definitely worth being read and I will pass it on to all of my friends to read. It's going strait to my favourites list and you are going strait to my favourite and alert lists.

I'll be looking for the sequel!

Love always,

Yuna13
sarasunnyshine chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Yum. I liked this story.
Corrugation chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Well, at first this cleared up some issues I had with the first chapter. But I find your portrayals of females quite exaggerated. Again, with the cliches, the things Yuna makes Tidus do while they're shopping is really overused and unrealistic. And I honestly don't think Yuna seems innocent dressed like that...O_o

And their interactions seem too intimate for siblings/best friends, so it should seem really, really obvious that they have feelings for each other. Or they're really, really dense.

Anyways, this is the first High School fic I read, so maybe I'm just being too harsh or I probably dislike AU fics. Anyways, I think it would be better if I stop reading this, so uh, good luck? O_o

-Corrugation
Corrugation chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Uhm...Okay. You keep putting emphasis on how this "is not a cheesy high school romance story", yet keep in mind there are other clichés to be aware of, which appear in this fic. For example, the "perfect" stereotype. Of course it's possible to have both looks and intelligence, but it is still very cliché (especially considering Tidus isn't...well, I'll get to that later...). Also the scenario when Tidus falls onto Yuna, scenes like that frequently occur in stories as well.

Also, since Tidus and Yuna met and lived together when they were young children, I would imagine they would have developed somewhat of a brother and sister relationship, not a romantic one. Oh well, this works too, I guess.

And the dialogue for when they were young children...Well, I think they would be old enough to be at least a little bit more intelligent than that...Surely by now they should realise that their parents are dead, and probably know what heaven is.

And about Tidus's personality, he seems quite OOC in this fic (by Yuna's description). Instead of antisocial (like in this fic), he's much more lively and cheerful in-game. And smart? Tidus? O_o ... Those two words shouldn't be in the same sentence. xD (Just joking.. maybe) Oh yes, and Tidus with a goatee seems odd. O_o Not a major problem, however.

The ending wasn't alright so I'll continue with the next chapter.

I hope I don't sound annoying, but I probably do..._

-Corrugation
KittenKez chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
Wow. That fic rocks and about a sequel... You so should lol! I think your a great writer I LOVED this fic! It was amazing!

*Kez*
A Loving Fist chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
“I think you are the most attractive, cutest, sexiest girl I have ever laid eyes on. I love everything about you. Your comforting eyes, your heartwarming smile, your long, silky brown hair, the satin feeling of your skin, the way your hips sway when you walk, the infectious sound of your laughter, the fullness of your breasts and the way they bounce…”

tidus grew up with her, knew her inside and out... and these are his reasons for loving her?

you need to take a deeper look into your characters, but it was still enjoyed.