Reviews for Knight Errant
AphroditeLove chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Do you have ANY idea how bloody BRILLIANT YOU ARE?

I love this whole concept of tampons and ...poor V, standing in the aisles with all these knives in his hand, glaring menacingly at the aisles of helpless, shiny tubes...XD

...did they HAVE tampons in nice 7-Eleven aisles back then?

Anyways, UBER awesome, you just gave me inspiration to actually CONTINUE my fics. One Phantom/Christine coming your btw.

Btw, I must tell you about these awesome Phantom/Christine icons I found. There's one with Micheal Crawford and -snigger- its' about the 5 stages before one accepts it. It's funny, mostly cause he doesn't accept...he crosses it out and puts in Punjab. XD
Salt06 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Vaginal harpoon? Boy, I gotta remember that one. Loved it all the same, though!
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
mwhahahaha...this is so good...hahaha
peachi padwan chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Funny as hell! Hilarious!

Cant wait till you get back and update! x
ChestnutBrumby chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
*giggle*

Loved it! Made me laugh til I cried, you have an incredible talent for... well, putting V in awful situations :P I was reading lines out loud to my other half and he laughed his head off too, and that isn't easy during the adds of Smallville :P

'You are whipped, old man!'

Genuis! :D
Mauve Mist chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
ROFL This was absolutely fantastic! Very, very well done! :D
Pumpkinator chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Okay, that's got to be the best ending to any fanfic ever.
LSR-7 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
That was just great! You had me laughing at your story. The headlines remind me of a tabloid that proclaimed President Lincoln was actually a woman, the same tabloid that said there was a caveman that looked like Elvis and other such things.

I usually read romance (or humor/romance) so it's rare for me to read a just humor fic like this. I'm glad I stumbled upon your story. I hope you write more V fanfics like this.

Anyway, really enjoyed it.
LSR-7 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Never a dull moment with V, :-P
Paige chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Holy Hell! I was rolling with laughter the entire time! Though the plot is unorthodox, you made it work very well by adding V's discomfort and challenges in finding the remedie to his damsels distress. LoL.

I hope you make longer V for Vendetta fics in the future. You truly did a great job with the structure and characters.

~Paige~
ilovejacksparrow121 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
I love it so much, omg it was just brilliant, just a fantastic fic! So funny..damn this was excellent!

Have a great holiday!
Lavender Wonder chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
LMAO...oh dear, poor, poor V. XDD; I feel so bad for the guy- *I* don't even know what menstrual cups are, and I'm a girl! XD Awesome fanfic- very amusing, and your style of writing made it even funnier. It seemed like such a dire situation, but really it was just plain ridiculous for V. Great job!
gehiro chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
lol
beandd chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
LOLOL This was HILARIOUS, poor V for being such a good guy, but I love it.
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Oh my goodnes that was hilarious. I can see it now codename v going out to get period stuff for evey. I wonder what kind she needed. Well great writing. I'll see yeah!

Mic mic