Reviews for Knight Errant
Jynx chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I thought this story was hilarious! Please update soon!
ilovejacksparrow121 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I'm British and I didn't notice one grammer mistake, that was fantastic! It made me laugh the whole way through! I was actually thinking about that though..I mean what did she do? Hehe, aw this was great. PLEASE continue asap! pleease! *Adds to favourites, this was excellent!*
breadandchoc chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
ROFL. Excellent. Was wondering when someone was going to do something on this. Spot-on V dialogue so far; will be delighted when you continue. :P
Orphelia-Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
OMGosh! I laughed *soo* hard reading this chapter! I think this is every girl's nightmare.

On the other hand, it is a good indication of where any relationship stands when the man goes out to get tampons. (Trust me..hee)

Loved it loved it loved it!

I *cannot* wait for more! (Pleease give us a store scene? Or something? Maybe?)

I am so glad I read this..though anything with bachelors and tampons is going to be good. )

PLEASE update soon!

Awesome job!

~ }-,-
squiggedpig chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh that was wonderful! Very funny. This is't a oneshot is it? I hope not.
Salt06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Ah, awkwardness. How lovely and incredibly funny. Please update more soon!
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Haha! Brilliant! Oh...I so sympathize with Evey...Poor thing.

Well done! Very funny!

~The Lady of Light~
873833 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
*laughing spasm*

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ohh that was funny

agreed with peachi padawan, i love anything that makes V look daft because of his lack of knowledge with women haha x
Mauve Mist chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
LMAO that was really funny! Well done
soul chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
i think i'll feel sorry for V... haha...
TheShadowCat chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You have no idea how appropriate this story is this morning. Of course, personally, I can't stand tampons, but that's just me.
1105 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Ahh, that was such a classic V and Evey moment! Funny stuff. Poor V in the tampons aisle!
peachi padwan chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
HAHAHA SO VERY VERY FUNNY! I just love anyting that portrays V as a blithering fool in the face of all things womanly.

(Was V’s wig unruly in the morning?) Classic line!

So many funny points, well done! Hope to see more asap x
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13