Reviews for Knight Errant
In Christ Alone chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Oh gosh... Lol, I am loving this... 8D
Oh, ehh... no con crit. I have to make this review helpful somehow... but I have nothing to critique...
I thought I was the only one to wonder this!
In Christ Alone chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Ah, lol... this is hilarious. I was seriously just imagining V standing in that particular aisle in the grocery store... lol... :P
JennBug chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Hilarious! Thanks for the great read. Oh, poor V... :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I laughed thru the whole story! Even remembering it at work the day after I read it, I had to fight bouts of giggles! My favorite part -

"Does she have a heavy flow?" asked the girl helpfully.
"What?" asked V, appalled.
"Is she a virgin?"
"WHAT?"

Poor V! *snerk*

You are a genius! This is the best mens fic I've ever read! Not that I come across such really often, heehee, but I think nothing will be ever able to top THAT! Haha, loved it, really. Thank you for sharing!
Tama chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
HAHA very funny! )
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
oh... my... god... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I'm dying! XD I'm usually not someone that loudly laughs at stories, but this on! I couldn't keep it in :D
Diving in chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
That was a good one. Poor V.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
...Best scenario ever LOL
ChestnutBrumby chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
That was ten times more hilarious than the first chapter. Loved the entire paragraph about what he'd done in his usual work, especially 'drive a lorry through rush hour traffic while in the wrong lane' - priceless!

Oh yes 'young man who looked like he ate small mammals for breakfast' - another loud out loud. Brilliance!
jul14 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. You, kind lady (I assume you are, but do correct me if not), have just made my day. Thank you, thank you. V buying tampons? Priceless.
jul14 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Krystal Jaymes chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
A small and sarcastic voice in his head replied, You only held eight people hostage, outran the entire London police force, and incapacitated a Fingerman with feminine products, but it was no trouble at all? ...You are whipped, old man.

. YES.
Krystal Jaymes chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
OH NOES RUSSIANS! GET THE GUNS!

No, just the domestic terrorist on the telly. Its all good! :D hahahah.
Krystal Jaymes chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
HAHAHAHAHA. V shopping for tampons! Hahahaha! With knives galore! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
CYLi chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Oh ma gawd that was the BEST! I laughed so hard through the entire thing. Ah-can't breathe. Luv luv luv it!
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »