Reviews for Knight Errant
XxCherno.AlphaxX chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Words cannot adequately describe just how much I love this.
ultimatechocoholic chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I laughed so hard at this one really nicely written..
Blackthorne369 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Dearest Wally,

You are a marvel, an ingenious writer. You shall be made a saint immediately. I just have to finish the paperwork.,hmm...
ChairmanMeow192 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha vaginal harpoon... lol
hopefuladdict chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I'm sort of relieved to know I wasn't the only one this scenario occured to. I laughed till I couldn't breathe...thanks for that!
Jen chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
By far one of the best fan fics for V I have ever heard. Funny, amusing and very original. Well done with a standing ovation from the gallery section. I tip my hat to you.
CameoRuby chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
bahahhaha oh this made me laugh so hard ! Awesome imagination you've got there ;) especially loved the newspaper headlines haha
Fanityfan chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Hahahha!

That's pretty much all I have to say about this :)

You nailed V's voice spot on!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
OMG, I absolutely adore this fic. It's so sweet and funny! Mostly funny...
hyacinth26 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Oh dear God I had to stifle my laughter so I wouldn't frighten my roommates. Sheer genius! Please write more humourfic someday. )
RhapsodyInProgress chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
A freind of mine pointed me to this fic, and I have decided tha tit was, quite possibly, the funniest thing I've ever read. The best part was that you took a fairly hysterical and absurd situation and managed to write it in a way that was not only ridiculously funny, but also very in-character. I mean, dude, that shoul dhav ebeen impossible but you totally pulled it off. I LOVED IT. Totally adding to favs now :)
viennacantabile chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
So, once again, here are my favorite lines. There are a lot:

“Oh my gawd,” said the girl. She was now looking V up and down with new respect. “Dylan doesn’t ever buy me stuff like that. That’s chivalry.”

“We’ll lock ourselves in the supply room,” said Doris cheerfully. “It was nice meeting you, dear. Say hello to your young lady for me. ‘Vive le revolution’ and all that!”

The masked man fled, feminine products and all.

“He seems like a nice man,” said Doris. “It’s a pity that he’s a terrorist.”

“Yeah. Dylan wouldn’t ever take anyone hostage to buy me tampons.”

They would find the officer the following morning, bound to the fire escape with several Always Maxi pads and gagged with a dozen junior-absorbency tampons.

“The bananas are very nice too,” she added, brown eyes looking at him thoughtfully. “And the chocolate. It was very... classy of you. None of the other guys I knew treated me like that.”

In spite of himself, V’s chest swelled a bit. “It was no trouble at all, my dear."

A small and sarcastic voice in his head replied, You only held eight people hostage, outran the entire London police force, and incapacitated a Fingerman with feminine products, but it was no trouble at all? ...You are whipped, old man.

Shut up.

And then if the sheer brilliance of this story weren't enough, you had to end with the headline. Oh my goodness. This is the funniest thing I've read in ages. You are absolutely fantastic, and this is going on favorites. Thanks for writing such a side-splitter. :)
viennacantabile chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I have no idea how, but this chapter is EVEN BETTER than the first. Oh, I do love mayhem. Favorite lines:

In the course of his unusual work, V had had cause to acquire certain skills. He could assemble seven kinds of improvised explosives with the contents of a single refrigerator. He could dismantle all the firearms in the government’s arsenal one-handed and blindfolded, not to mention the illegal makes. He could operate most heavy machinery given ten minutes and some experimentation in the driver’s seat; fly a plane (commercial and private); and drive a lorry through rush hour traffic while in the wrong lane.

V sighed, turned his back, and made a few unseen costume adjustments before straightening with a frozen smile and harlequin cheeks.

“Oh,” said the teller, the mike dangling uselessly. “The terrorist. Wotsisname. Codename V, right?”

...

At that moment the assistant teller dashed out of the back room carrying an antiquated handgun. Doris waved a red-nailed hand at her. “Nah, s’alright. He’s not a Russian. He’s the terrorist on the telly.”

Sorry to make this review look longer than it is, but let's just say I'm struck speechless by your brilliance. Because I really am, you know. Next chapter!
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh em eff gee-this-this is hilarious. I've never read any V for Vendetta fanfiction, but if there are more like this, I think I'll have to start. Brilliant. Am off to the next chapter. :)
Ris chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Fantastic! Oh, poor, poor V.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »