Reviews for Knight Errant
jedwardm chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Wally In Aeternum, I want you to know that this is one of the all time most hilarious, funny, altogether quality humor stories I've seen on ! Congrats!
jennybug chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
i can't stop giggling, very well done

hopefully the women will manage to get extra rations of chocolate out of all this
ann1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great story. I for one would have not bothered V about that. I would just not say anything.
Anna chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Oh, my Goddess. This was hilarious. Thank you so much for this, you made my evening! :D
Indigo Assassin chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
"What does Evey do during 'that time of the month'?" I asked myself that question over and over after watching the movie, and when I read this, I absolutely keeled over laughing.

Oh, V, for all your brilliant insight and knowledge you mislooked one tine detail about women. PMS and tampons rofl!
Gondolier chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Ah, satire! Very clever, witty, well-written. It could have gone wrong in so many places-you handled the humor brilliantly. I'm dying!
Limeish chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Oh, crap, I HAD to read this at night when everyone was asleep. XDD Oh god, this is excellent!
Djev chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
AbsentAngel chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
This was absolutely fantastic. Definitely going on the favs list. Brilliantly done.
unbadger chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
That... was enjoyable in every way possible. I don't think I've laughed so hard this early in the morning. Funny, I wasn't even looking for a V fic, I just happened to stumble upon it through someone's favorites. Thanks for the laughs!
BarnOwlJareth chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
This story made me laugh so hard my co-workers probably think I'm having some sort of seizure. Loved it!
Life-is-Raspberry-Pie chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Ahaha! That was hilarious. xD
Twinings chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Wow! I love a story that makes me laugh until I can't breathe. I mean...what else is there to say but *squeak gasp wheeze*?

-3.0
Bardess of Avon chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
*cries laughing*

Oh, I love you. To BITS! And you've seen "The Russians Are Coming!" That makes me love you even MORE!

This was absolutely hilarious without overstepping the bounds of reality. I could imagine the whole thing, and I adored it! Excellent, excellent work! This is going to my favorites!

And now for something completely random: "One day, lad, all this will be yours." "What, the curtains?" "No, not the curtains!"
Almaseti chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
That made me giggle insanely. Very well-executed!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »