Reviews for Knight Errant
0lizzybennet0 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Brilliant! I've got tears down my face from laughing to hard!

'Political or PMS?' That was the best story ever!
KTM12345 chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
I don't know if I've ever laughed harder than when I was reading this story.
CalliopeMused chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I feel like I should apologize to V for laughing so many times. Now that I've seen it written out... something had to have happened. (I especially liked the creative use of feminine products as a method of restraining an irritating person.)
WallPhantom chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
This... was one of the best things I've ever read. *favs liek whoa*

“..That what I’m about to do to you...”

“...With this...” V glanced at his weapon of choice. “...ah, vaginal harpoon...” (
Vintage Writer chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
I just watched the film the other day and when I read this, I nearly died of laughter...this had to be the most funniest fics I have read in a while. Great job
PropylPeopleEther chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
that was cute. very original
EE's Skysong chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Oh my GOD. That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. The bit with the Russians and the girl in the store ("Is she a virgin?" "WHAT?") were just too awesome. And then the ENDING...
070 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
LMFAO. This is the PERFECT story to satisfy my twisted sense of humor. I LOVED IT.
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Wow. I love this fic. Not only was it wonderfully well-written, but I cracked up laughing too many times to count.

Perfection! You're so get favorited for this.
thinofsubstance chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Oh my GAWD. I nearly died, I hope you know, reading this. You should have a warning sign up or something.

In other words, I'm absolutely flabbergasted by how hilarious this is while remaining completely in-character and (somewhat) plausible. My hat is off to you. Or would be if I were wearing one.
pinkpantherprankster chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
Oh my god!(ROTFLMAO)

Ow (hah) my ribs (wheeze) hurt.(hah)

I think I may be suffering from laughter induced suffication.

That was brilliant.

-mary
Vanilla Strawberry Sundae chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
"with this vaginal harpoon..." that was absolutely hilarious! Bloody brilliant! This whole fic was fantastic! _ Heehee! V is so funny...
Sakura117 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
I love it :)
venomequeen83 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
LMAO...Omg...hahah..sorry i really can't stop laughing at this. I haven't laughed so hard and to keep it in while at work ...well lets just say i'm glad most are gone now. Love the paper at the end, very nice touch. Keep up the great work!
Meg chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
'vaginal harpoon'

HA!

Oh My God, you're a GENIUS!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »