Reviews for Knight Errant
Kate Van Helsing chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
O.O THAT. WAS. PURE. GENIUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BRILLIANT!
Varethane chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
OH MAN.

It's very late, so I can't really think of much to say beyond the fact that this fic is utterly brilliant. I was netted from the summary, and just about couldn't stop laughing throughout. I love the characterizations, too.

Taa! _
Zucker Kuchen chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
That was awesome! I enjoyed this very much! _ It was very hilarious and cute. Great job~
Apple Leaf chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
It is very rare that I take the time to type up a review but for this I made an exception;

This was one of the funniest things I have read in a LONG time. I giggled the hole way through and it helped cure me of a very bad mood. _

Keep up the good work….and….get some professional help XD
corcrafields chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
I just spent five minutes straight laughing what I strongly suspect to be my entire ass off at this. I am crying as I sit here and attempt to do this masterpiece justice.

B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T.

What's that spell?

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!

(bows down before you) Thank you for this gift of fanfiction. You. Rock. Times a gazillion.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Oh GOD...poor V! The poor schmuck!

(The thought just occurred to me...when or more likely if I ever get married, this is going to happen to me. Now...I have to go hide in a corner and gibber for a while.)
Beth Athena Daigneault chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
That was hilarious. And, considering Evey was there for several weeks, it's also possible that something along those lines would have happened. Teehee.
pinkarella7 chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Oh Poor V!...I feel bad for any guy who has to buy his significant other feminine products...what a good fella!
pinkarella7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I've read this story before and it still makes me laugh! Poor V...and poor Evey! How embarrassing for the both of them!
Clever Lass chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Well.

You're right, it was very silly.

It also left me giggling for close to five minutes, so that's not a bad thing.
LoudlySilent chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
That was HILARIOUS! Way to go!
Miss-Scarlett-O'Hara chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Guess who!

Hello. You, my dear, are brilliant. This is hilarious, even better than your Discworld one. I could not stop laughing. Your disclaimer on Hogswatch Eve was hilarious, as was your usual griping about it's and its. The V one was priceless, I can totally imagine that happening. Anyways, I finally looked you up, and it was totally worthwhile.

Cheers!

Miss Scarlett

Aka NRS
Lily Dragon chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
When one's has PMS, tummy aches and the whole lot, reading about it just makes one laugh...

And that's exactly what happened to me (the laughing part, and not robbing a chemist)

Lool, I loved your story... The situation is funny but yet possible to happen, and the newspaper in the end... LoL

Cheers, and I hope you post more V for Vendetta funny stories like that

L.D.
blank chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Funny does NOT BEGIN to cover what this is. It's truly unique in its authenticity and... well, it's just funnier than funny. Love your writing talent!
blank chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
to be honest, i read this story once before, so now i'm just reviewing for the sake of reviewing.

but boy is this story freakin hiLARIous.

Must read on...