Reviews for Welcome to Room 101
Jiminez chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
ROFL! I LOVED the part where you compared MInako to a kangaroo on speed. Hilarious!
Shoujo's Revenge chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow! After reading your stories (and other Haruka humor stories), I'm inspired to write one, too! haha I loved it when Minako kept dropping the paintbrush on her.
suzuki kiyo chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
hm...this was good, but it wasn't as much of a flare of laughter as was your first story, though. Unlike last time however, you made a few mistakes there, though. But, it's good, still.
Some Other Name chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I remember listening and singing to that song Minako was singing for hours when I was smaller, annoyed the shit out of my cousin because I sang off key for fun. Poor, poor Haruka. Lol
BELGIAN WAFFLE chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
lol, nice. Poor, poor, poor Haruka. Michiru really knows how to fuck up her girlfriend. Of all the scouts to help her, Minako. Simply evil.
TFKK chapter 1 . 8/8/2006

poor, poor haruka!

Lyra14260 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love it, especially the end! lol Minako is such a disaster... And Michiru always know how to put her beloved blonde at work... I still can't understand why Haruka doesn't say anything.
Wicked Desire chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh gods, I'm still giggling. So when's the sequel to this one coming out? Partly teasing there, though I do like your veiw of Haruka and Michiru's "domestic bliss"... could it be that you're not much of a Michiru fan?
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh, poor Haruka, but fun for us. I hope you continue this.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
whaha omg , it was worth all the waiting. The ending was funny too. It took haruka a few more moments before it finally hit her. I'm curious about the next chapter, will her parents find out about Haruka being a woman and dating their dear daughter? Hehe somehow I have the feeling Minako will have a big part later on no? Anyway, great chapter...update soon!

~ Guess who?
TheWretchedOne chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
freakin priceless man
Michael P Hopcroft chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
"And what's that you're holding in your hand, Michiru?"

"You know that shoe on the floor? well, this is its mate. I've been holding onto it all day, and now -" "There it goes."

"You know, somehow I was expecting that."

I can't help but wonder what the rest of their domestic relationship is like. And Michiru's parents coming over - how much do they know about the situation? Do they know about the Sailor Senshi? Do they somehow happen to think Haruka Tenoh is a man? Is Haruka going to have to POSE AS ONE while they're around? Is there a worse possible time for an unannounced visit from Usagi?

Expiring minds want to know!
Richforce chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Funny, does this means there's a part 3?
royal destiny chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
first the lawnmower and then painting the guest room and now michiru's parents are coming. poor haruka. anywho... that was awesome. bye!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Poor, Poor Haruka! Michiru can be's always the quiet ones y'know. This is hilarious! I especially liked the line 'maybe Minako left her brain on Venus...or Mars, yeah that's it.' or something like that- I totally cracked up at that one!

I understand Haruka's pain, Painting is Hellish...though afterwards you feel great...because you forgot to open windows!-

Now Michi's parents are coming...m...That will definately be interesting-!

Great Job!