Reviews for Something Citrus This Way Comes
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OMG! this is hilarious! :D

'Death by snog' best line ever! :D

and i'm still laughing! :D
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Meeeeeeeeee likey.
deblease chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Good one! I think McWeir stories suck!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
i love it. not enofe mckay/cadman shipers out there.
FabaFey chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Beckett/Cadman can stuff it! I like this... it's slightly fluffy. And has the word snog it it! It's cute!
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
aw! lol! this is adorable! please don't delete it!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Cute! Very cute. I love it :)

Also very glad it's McKadman, as I can't stand McWeir. I'll help you keep the Beckett/Cadman shippers at bay *brandishes bachi*
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
hahaha. I don't care about ANYTHING Weir. A man by her side would mess her whole girl-power mojo. Plus all the hot guys on SGA are too young. Altought the Commander of the Daudleus (however its spelled)and her would make a nice match...
quezovercoatl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I think it's a fun story :)

And I'm so glad you didn't make it McWeir.

For me that combination is totaly wrong *finds a place to hide*
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I liked it. It was very funny, although strangly like that story about the girl who was deathly allergic to peanut butter, and some people thought she died 'cause she kissed her boyfried, who didn't know that she was allergic, and he had eaten peanut butter recently. Weird. Of course, that wasn't true. They did an autopsy, and apparently that wasn't what happened, I forget what really happened, but that doesn't matter.
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can't resist but - rouge rhinoceros? Giggle... pink wildlife... XD I'm sorry. Typo humour. Feel free to hit me with heavy objects. Aww, poor Rodders - he can't even steal a kiss without ending up flat on his back. In the wrong way. Heh.
scifisarah chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
First, *dances like crazy* YAY! New McKay/Cadman!

Second, *dances again* Yay! GOOD McKay/Cadman!

This was very cute, and I'm very thankful you decided not to go McWeir with it. This is perfect.
SeaPrincess Rules chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Way awsome! Love it. Your going on my list of favorite authos!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I loved it! And no I'm not just saying that! I'm glad it didn't become McWeir! I like Rodney and Laura! There are not enough stories about them. I've read as many there are in this fandom. (Well maybe, the ones that show up into the seaches at least.)
niyanna chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
You go! I hate the Cadman/Beckett pairing (Cadman must DIE!). This is so good, I love it!.