Reviews for Oh where, oh where has your big brother gone?
ccase13 chapter 34 . 4/23/2012
I like this story where John and the boys actually have some time to do a few things together.
Marie-Ruth chapter 34 . 12/23/2009
Great story!

Loved every chapter!

x
empath89 chapter 34 . 8/7/2008
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review...I'm getting through it now though.

I really liked this, especially the last line. Nicely done.

hugs...empath
SpookyClaire chapter 34 . 11/27/2006
Ok, just so you know, I WAS reading even if I didn't review, because I was printing out your story because I'm not aloud on the comp during weekdays.

But ok, I am at a loss for words. I absolutely adore this story. It's purely amazing.

You did an amazing job and I enjoyed every second of it!

Great job!

-claire
dean-supernatural-sam chapter 34 . 11/11/2006
Hi

I just spent the last couple of hours reading your fic...i LOVED it! it had such a variety of twists and turns, was written well, and was overall addictive. couldnt take my eyes off the screen! i'm off to begin your sequel now :)

good work

Nikk9
Alek Kuhn chapter 34 . 11/7/2006
U R GOD OF ALL SUPERNATURAL FF STORIES! THIS STORY ROCKED! SEQUAL SOON PLZ!
alwaysateen chapter 34 . 11/5/2006
Great epilogue, Dean and his Impala, we cannot finish a story without mentioning them! Thanks for that great story.
tvqueen64 chapter 34 . 11/5/2006
Im so glad youre gonna do more! I still get a thrill oyt of seeing my name when people thank me for reviews even though ive been doing them for months - i know wierd huh, but thanks. This whole story has been ace (Dean angst rocks) and ive enjoyed reading it so much, can't wait for the next bit!

*tvqueen64*
electricgurl chapter 34 . 11/4/2006
What an ending! Great work I was going to go to bed but I saw that you updated! great ending! I wish that Dean had had cough problems with Decibeal! But It was great! I can't wait to see more from you...there will be another story right, I mean the evil bastard is till out there! They have to get him and gut him! PM me once you start it! I can't wait!

Huggles,

Great work sweetie!
rodney215 chapter 34 . 11/4/2006
Thanks for the shout out ephiny63!

What a great ending or should I say what a great way to go into a hiatus of sorts? I'm so glad this story isn't over. That Decebal sure is jonesin' for Dean so he's not going to let Dean stay out of his clutches for too long. Loved the brotherly love of these last two chapters. Can't wait to see what you have in store next. Hope it's not too long before you start this baby up all over again! Great job. It's definitely a favorite...
Lilithxfic chapter 34 . 11/4/2006
Great, two chaps in a roll to read ;)

Thanks a lot for the thanks lol ;)

And please, go on with this fic ASAP! I can't wait to read it, it was just awesome ;) keep up the good work!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 34 . 11/4/2006
Great story!

Can't wait for the sequel!
tvqueen64 chapter 32 . 11/3/2006
Jeez, way to leave us on a clifhanger! I really, really, really, really need to find out what happens next - update, damn you!

*tvqueen64*
electricgurl chapter 32 . 11/3/2006
wow! another really powerful story! Great work! I like the plot twist with Tim being a zombie...or whatever he is...Very interesting and fighting at the same time... poor doctor and son...and omg the demon is going to rape Dean! Please hurry with the next chapter!
Lilithxfic chapter 32 . 11/3/2006
Umm and I was starting to like that doctor...Like I said, this fic is full of twists and I love it ;) update soon pls ;)