Reviews for Mistakes We Knew We Were Making
LadyGertrude chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I remember reading this before I got into fanfiction a couple years ago, maybe? I loved it and I was hooked!

It's every bit as good as I remember it before and I love how you've made this story into your own but still kept the characters true to themselvelves. You've matured them brilliantly, but theyre the same kids I watch on the show. It's great!

I just wanted to say well done! :)
Emily-Jade.x chapter 31 . 10/30/2009
You are an amazing writer! I've never read anything like that before. Was so sad. The best one i've read.
TalusSkye chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
What a great fic! So sad for Zack. I nearly cried. Magnificent. Truly magnificent. Loved the story. Ending isn't what I expected but still good. Fantastic work.
Wyntirsno chapter 31 . 12/8/2008
Oh my God, I can't believe how sad that made me. I cried so much. Your good, I wish you had let Cody be a surgeon and save Zack, but that's not real life. I did like your homeless man and his can in the earlier chapter. Sorry I didn't review sooner, but, I just found your story and just had to read until I was done.
hearts28 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Write a sequel!
iTipton chapter 31 . 6/1/2007
aw. that was so sad. i have tears in my eyes right now. seriously, you are an amazing writer.
Emmers224 chapter 31 . 5/30/2007
Aw! Is all I can say to describe the two little brother's moment. So precious.

So...I guess its safe to assume Zack did NOT go with the surgery? I kinda figured.

The end! Ah man. *pouts like a disapointed child* You had a great thing going with this story and I must say like all your past works, I greatly enjoyed it, as did many others. ;) But what really stands out about this story is how close it is to real life. It was like 'wow!' this could happen to anyone. Fabulous!

And now I've said all I've wanted to say so I'll end my final review to this great piece of work with a bow and best wishes. Hats off to you Sillver! ;)
Emmers224 chapter 30 . 5/30/2007
Oh, my I'm behind...

This chapter just about broke my heart. I thought it was so cute (and sad) how Noah was asking Cody to give Zack medicine to fix him. Poor dear.

Alas, there is hope!...Sort of. Maybe, just maybe there will be some sort of medical break through to save Zack...but then this is just me vainly hoping for the best in dire circumstances. I wont go making assumptions until I read the only gets my hopes up.

I can understand Zack's reluctance to go through with the surgery and then have to endure all that treatment afterwards. It would just be more unwanted pain. "In all senses maybe death is better," is one of my favorite quotes (probably not his exact words but I tried) of Stephen King's and sad as it sounds perhaps the man knew what he was talking about when he wrote those words. But then thats just my opinion.

Wonderful but sad, sad, sad chapter... Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to see how this all ends. ;)
hearts28 chapter 31 . 5/29/2007
this is very good and very well written.)...seriously it made me cry.x)...GREAT!
VnesscutieAshleyyluv chapter 31 . 5/28/2007
...amazing! Are u going to do a sequal? Did I already ask u that?
dcloverz chapter 30 . 5/27/2007
That was beautiful. Plus Zack is still going to die, which I feel happy about. I know, that sounds horrible! :p.
warriors-icefire chapter 31 . 5/27/2007
Wow. This story is fantastic and I'm glad I added it to my favorites so long ago! I absolutely loved it, and the epilogue was everything anyone could hope for. Fantastic work!
WKDVIP2 chapter 30 . 5/25/2007
oh man, i almost thought that zack was gonna die, that woulda been real sad, but fortunately hes not, yet. i guess that the book zack wrote about started off when he met that homeless guy at christmas.

great work on this fic altogether, 30 chapters is awesome, since most fics dont go more than 15, so u deserve every review u get.
dcloverz chapter 29 . 5/25/2007
Ok, so here is my lengthy review. This is a great story and I'm glad there was some foreshadowing in it. I also like how Cody is living the life exactly how Zack hated it, and the complete picture about life. Hopefully, there is no happy ending to it, that Zack doesn't live on, just because that's how life is. There sometimes isn't a happy ending, which some people don't understand.

However, you can turn that tumor into something curable, just by adding how Cody solved Zack's tumor to be something else, which is the way I would do it, being attached to them. I can't imagine Zack or Cody dying of anything really medically related...they always imagine to pull through in stories.

Well, let this one be different. Show the world that sometimes, there are no miracles.

That was a completly angst review. ;). Let's add some sweet to it, before we all go cutting ourselves.

I really love how for once, they're not 16 and facing some emo period, and this after the suite life episodes, what life is like on the other side. It is a really nice reminder that life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

I know I've heard that line before somewhere...

Ok, so I'm leaving you here to have you take a break from my complete "emo-ness" now. :D.

HAve a good one!
dcloverz chapter 19 . 5/25/2007
This chapter is great. It brought me to silent tears without any angst, a real record if you ask me.