Reviews for Murder She Wrote
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
it was sad but, i did not cry but it was the best one - shot i have ever read! please make a sequel!
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
:( so sad! *sob*
leavenodoubt chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Have you heard the song Me and The Moon by Something Corporate? Basically this story in song format. You'd probably appreciate it :)
Alykinze chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow - very beautifully written, and super touching. Although I didn't cry (I'm tough, haha), I really loved this story - It has a lot of meaning, it feels complete and linked together, a true love story. Nice work; I feel real empathy for the characters :)
PaintedinAllColors chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This story rocks! Seriously, I love angst and murder stories but I don't know why. I always kill someone in my oneshots and they're usually sad. If u watch bleach or the vampire diaries check them out great story btw.
Innocent Slayer chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I'm signed in for you too 'cause your nicer than Leila. I'm not like the bunch of cry babies that cried because Pan rejoined her lover.

Now I have claimage over my Reviews News, so I'm gonna do that here for you, person who I can't call twin but you are! (R/N [Reviewer's Note, claimed by Leila but I invented] The DONG's! are sound effects) *Grabs serious glasses and papers. Pretends to be a news reader*

*serious Voice* In the main news today:

Trunk's would never be an alcoholic DONG!

Trunk's would never hurt Pan! DONG!

Pan as an Emo is actually quite funny DONG

TP is the best pairing in DBZ (Well along with Mirai Trunks/Gohan) DONG!

In other news:

Britt Perkins thinks that Lien NEEDS to do the Lake sequal: "I miss the lake, it took up most of my reading time. It was a classic TP fic! I want more"

B. Perkins believes that Lien also needs to get a hobbie, like Leila Logan, other than torturing her! "She made me review this, out of choice. She may be my twin and I may follow Lienisme *bows* but it is now excuse!"

That is all for the news today,

Britt and B. Perkins
Moondalian chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Okay, I think I get why Dodo was in tears, cuz i'm having the same reaction here. *wipes away tears from eyes* and I'm serious about that. I think this is the best thing you've ever written. Keep that up.

Moony
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I HATE YOU! I'm flipping CRYING here! *wipes tears* and i'm being completly honest, i'm CRYING... i hate you! How could you DO that? I can't beleive it you EVIL person; you have to be working with the evil sheep and cows. And no, i still don't think bunnies are helping!

I'M CRYING HERE! I hope you're happy... coz i'm not! *cries harder* POOR PANNY AND TRUNKS! I'm gonna get Leila on you for making poor little Dodo cry... *glares through tears* EVIL

Oh and btw, i'm sorry about my nan on the phone... i was screaming that i was going to answer but she didn't hear/notice... BUT YOU ARE SO EVIL FOR DOING THAT TO POOR TRUNKS AND PAN!

Well, i really loved it even though it made me CRY *glares before reaching for tissue* Loved it lots and lots and i still haven't gotton my reward for The Most Obsessed Reader of The Lake or something like that? WHEN DO I GET MY REWARD? And i know i already said this but... i loved this fic!