Reviews for Bald Eagle
Flame Gold chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I'm sorry for fangirling but, the idea of Roy Mustang in real life just gave me a mini heart attack. Great Story!
Guitar Amateur chapter 27 . 4/30/2011
Hmm... Just because I feel like answering this question, even though this fanfic was written years ago, I shall answer! (Perhaps with flourishes here and there, if I can, inserted in brackets 3)

-Edward Elric is very short but very, very [giggles] handsome[] and intelligent[*blushes* ]. The blond hair is very [VERY] pretty. I [/]love[/] his eyes because [*sighs dreamily*] they're yellow. [-! *faints*]-

Hahahaha, I loved this. I am actually capable of translating it with my limited two years of Spanish! 3

And yes, I read this in an obnoxiously girly voice. It's rather fun. X3
XxCrimson SpiritxX chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
Oooh ooh! Im hispanic! I know some spanish sadly but i can read it: "Edward Elric is very low but very, very handsome smart. Blonde hair is very pretty. I love his yellow eyes." this is exactly wat it says
Izz chapter 44 . 12/30/2010
While reading your Author's note I heard Jay's voice... o.o and it was squeaky and like that of a child's... Am I insane? xD

Awesome fanfic so far ;D [tho kinda messed up ñ_ñ but funny!]
gameprincess99 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really wish you would of continued. :( Well if you suddenly decide to i recomend that you make Edward watch the last episode of school days :3 *it is an anime look it up on youtube if you do not know* that would be evil. :3 hehehehe...or higurashi :D or elfen lied :D or any bloody gory disturbing anime possible :D
EDLOVER chapter 30 . 2/5/2008
SWEET
edlover chapter 12 . 2/5/2008
i loved it. it is so so funny
edlover chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
i love it it is funny but i dont really like her little sisters.
slinko chapter 51 . 7/17/2007
i just realized that i didn't tell a single and then story in this entire fanfic. O.o That will have to happen in the sequel.
MyDarkSideHasAWayOfHerOwn chapter 51 . 7/7/2007
SEQUEL!SQUEE!
Random Anonymous chapter 44 . 7/6/2007
he he, Envy has a soul, he he, i hope him and Shari would have a happy future
Random Anonymous chapter 50 . 7/6/2007
GENIUS! ABSOLUTE GENIUS! I can't wait to see the sequal, that whole story was SO funny, i died of laughter at some points (luckily i had phoenix downs on me)(jokes, jokes)

keep it up, you're amazing

LIVE ON DUDE
MyDarkSideHasAWayOfHerOwn chapter 50 . 7/5/2007
0.o teh argue and mystery voice?dude...
Snowing Petals chapter 50 . 7/4/2007
Uwaah~! I can't wait for the sequel! I'll be keeping an eye out for it! D This was an awesome story!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 50 . 7/4/2007
...mysterious voice...mysterious. If this isn't the last chapter, update again soon!