Reviews for The bow
PiptheSnake chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Shitty? I disagree; I quite liked it
nat chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Hey I just wanted to let you know that you have a real talent and I feel like I can trust you just by reading your stories and your authors notes.
QueenGuin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dear Author,

I am sending this message as a PM or review because one or more of your stories is in my favourites or alerts list here on and may be in danger of removal. I am sending this as a mass message so it may not apply to you, if so please ignore it, and I apologise for bothering you.

You may or may not be aware the the admins of this site are, after ten years of the policy being in place, finally adhering to there TOS agreement on explicit content. According to the TOS this includes material of a sexual or violent nature, or includes mature themes and can not be included in the ‘M’ rating.

Over the past week or so the admins have been removing stories that fall into this category, however their idea of explicit material is more in line to the 1950’s than 21st Century. There have been stories removed already which have only contained the word ‘sex’, or certain terms within their summaries that the admins deem inappropriate. While most of these stories were M rated, some could have fallen under a T rating or lower. It would not take much work for the admins to sit down and add an MA/NC-17 rating and age restriction.

It is easy to understand that some stories that contain, what is generally considered explicit material (sex scenes, torture, rape, abuse etc) are in breach of the sites TOS; but the admins have never policed this policy to the extent of the last week. They have given no warning of the removal, apart from a small piece in the news section on the home page that only reiterates the policy. As such many authors’ hard work has been lost forever.

It may have been many months or years since you have been on here, so I wanted to give fair warning to most of the authors on my list, so they can take precautions to make sure they still have their work. This has been the only way I could contact you, and hopefully, especially for you authors who have not been on for years, this still reaches you.

When I read a story and put it on my favourites or alerts list I download a PDF copy so that I can read it on my ebook reader. As such any of your on these lists, I have a PDF copy of, and can send you one if your story is unfortunate enough to be deleted. I should tell that this is only for stories on my lists and not for every story you may have written. It takes a lot of time to go through and download them, and I have only just got through the authors beginning with ‘B’.

You can risk reposting here, if you still want to them to be read, but there are several other sites you can try. You may already have them posted elsewhere as well.

To those of you looking to repost try the following sites (remove the brackets on any site addresses)

‘ ’

livejournal

tumblr

AO3 aka Archive of our Own - requires you to sign up and wait for invite before posting, long waiting list

hpfandom - they have an NC-17 rating for those who need it

‘ ’ - this is a relatively new site (opened in the last couple of weeks) that is very similar to ffnet, but has a MA (NC-17) rating for those who need it. It is not exclusively Harry Potter based either, and there are new categories added all the time. It’s a personal favourite of mine and many authors who have had stories removed.

If it has been so long since you have written or you are just not willing to repost yourself, but you still want you stories out there for the public to read; I can, with you permission, post them myself. It would be under my profile (queenguin) at ‘ ’, I am doing this for a few stories already, although they won’t be up for some time yet. You will be fully credited with ownership of the story, I will not claim any ownership, nor will I edit any material. I will only post if given your permission through a personal email or PM here or on ‘ ’. If you have other stories that I have not favourited but still want reposted send me a link or copy and I will do so. I usually deal exclusively with Harry Potter but I will post for any category.

If you are already aware of the purge, and have already decided to repost or remove you work, I apologise for wasting your time, you have probably been told countless times already and are probably now rather annoyed.

If you have any questions, want me to send you a back-up of your story, or tell me to bugger off because your already annoyed with me, you can send me a PM here or at ‘ ’, or email me at the address below.

I do hope this reaches some of the older authors who have been off here for years, it will be a shame for people not to be able to read your stories anymore - they were on my favourites for a reason.

Many regards,

Guinevere Eastly (queenguin)

a. .uk (remove spaces and brackets)
kidzannie chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
the boys are so so cute

i have a cat named merlin, i think he's named for the wizard my son thinks he's named after a helicopter, we also have a spike and drucilla, yes their named after the buffy charactors. ah kids are so cruel, they name them then leave home and i get stuck with strangely named cats. although it could be worse my daughter had picked drucilla as a babys name if she ever has one,i shudder to think what else she might come up with.

good story thanks
Beater with a Brain chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
First, let me say that it is so awesome to actually find a GUY who writes slash. I have so many gay/lesbian friends who read slash/femmslash but don't write it. You are awesome for that. Anyway, on to the actual review.

This was a really cute story. I can just picture Remus in that red bow. He's so adorable.

I think that it was better that you put the French in bold instead of actual French, not because your French is bad, (I know absolutely nothing about French so I can't tell the difference anyway), but because this way I didn't have to scroll to the end to figure out what they were saying, like in some of your other fics.

The one thing that I cannot picture is Sirius wearing eyeliner and red lipstick. Maybe some pale lip gloss or something, because he is pureblood and he is gay. (Or at least bisexual. I refuse to believe that Sirius is straight. He and Remus belong together. DOWN WITH TONKS!) Where was I? Oh yes, Sirius just doesn't seem like someone to wear that kind of make-up. Now Harry or Draco, yeah I could see that, but Sirius, not really.

I feel like I want to draw a picture for you of Remus in his bow, but I need to find something to base Remus off of first. I can only draw when I have a reference to look at and so I need to find a suitable picture to use as a model. (And then I need to find a way to hook my scanner to my laptop, hmmm)

Um, yeah this is a really long review. Okay well it's after two in the morning and I have a test tomorrow and a twelve page paper to finish for the day after, and yet I am going to keep reading your stuff.

I hope your Danny Phantom stuff is good too. Haven't read any of it yet, still on your Harry Potter stuff, but will read it soon. I haven't actually found any good Danny Phantom slash. I've found about two good Danny Phantom fics and they're both het.

PICKLES! yes, well, I felt like being random at the end.

You rock!

~Beater with a Brain
LovelySnakes chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
NICE me gusto mucho, este historia es mi amor amiga.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
loved it :)
DoWeDreamintheSleepofDeath chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Hello!

I love ur stories-they r awsome!

seeing as i share a room with my sister, i know where ur coming from in that aspect. Hold on to ur sanity! Good luck

Please update soon! :D :D

u ROCK!

J.
TheYaoiFan chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Its fine by me. A supremely hot chick would be nice too hear about once in awhile. I don't see amny very often.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
*raises eyebrow*

got a lotta cats for one person, doll.

poor doggy *moment of silence* you are missed.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
*wrinkles nose*

tis all a tad too sappy for my taste

but i read on!

for fluff's sake, i read on!
TheYaoiFan chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
I'll go read them and yes there better damn well be a sequel, you bastard! Course I might've already read it, come to think of it...hmm I wonder if I have...Now I'll have to go check.
TheYaoiFan chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
That is so true, you might want to fix that before anyone sees you. Congrats on the story!
TheYaoiFan chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
I'm sorry your doggy died, it made me sad when my doggy died. I've been wanting to see Brokeback Mountain, but my mom is all agiant gay people(guys or girls) bi counts in that.
an angel and the devil chapter 8 . 1/15/2008
stupid computer cut us off.

we were saying whats the diffrence between a button down shirt and a button up shirt?