Reviews for Ghost Town
SakuradaHaruno2020 chapter 3 . 8/23
Hey, is the idea and chapters up for adoption? because I would love to continue this myself
Karen1313 chapter 3 . 2/13
This story is really interesting and has a lot of potential! I was really getting into it. I'm sad you can't continue, but being busy is quite understandable. Thanks for the good read, though! :)
tavish246 chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
be a good story if ya finish it.
EcoReibun chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Oh boy, you should have checked the previous story's of the person you gave it to. Apparently she's one of those writers that put a OC in the story that has the powers of the main character. Of course that OC is a female too.

I would have rather gone with no more chapters than seeing your story ruined like that. I hate seeing perfectly good stories ruined by those authors. HATE.

-R.I.P.-
GHOST TOWN
-CAUSE OF DEATH-
JESSICA01
Lugia chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
WingsOfMorphius u probably would have done a lot better.
City Phantom chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'M reeeeeaaaallly mad at you right now. this is such a good story start and you have to go and Discontinue it. for shame. please try and find in your heart to write more of this story. please? im on my nees begging you here!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I wish you would of finished this story, I really do like your writing style. But anyway, good luck with everything.
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I know that I am being very bad at the moment but I have to say this. I am really sorry and feel really sad because you aren't going to finish it. Its just Your story had a lot of imagenation and suspense with mystery and dark aspects to it that Jessica01 has not even thought of. I was getting confused. WHO"S SARAH? See?

I know that you coulden't finish it but hers didn't have feeling in it, yours does. This story was a story that had care taken to it, whan hers was rushed and had no care done to it.

I'm sorry Again but it just really peeves me off. Great Story and I whished that you had finished it, propularly.
Quacked Lurker chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Don't take this personally, but I'm not really pleased with where America's leader is taking the country:

'President' Obama has won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize. This puts Barrack on the same level as Mother Teresa, and Mohammed Gandhi and the like.

When I got home, I asked my sister what he's done to 'earn' that honor. Apparently tearing down the country he rules counts.

The First person to congratulate America's leader was Fideal Castro-the communistic dictator of Cuba!

I wish I had a copy of the newspapers that had WTF when they heard the news because I agree.

The United States is being torn down. America is no longer a nation in power, or even a superpower.

The Colonies have lost God's blessing that the Founders sought and desired.

The world is falling apart around us.

The time to take a stance is NOW!
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I'm not going to demand an update.

I just need to vent, and let people know my opinion on what follows-you can agree, or disagree because this country is free. For the moment.
more chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
more!more!more!
suusyQ chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
you should add more chapters to this story. Otherwise it was really good.
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I think you made a mistake in chapter one, as to how many people know Danny's secret, there aren't five, there are six, after all, Danny has to know too. I'm not trying to be smart or anything, I just point little things like that out.
yumiXjaganshi chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
ok so hurry and update this is getting REALLY good! _
The Green Pilgrim chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
I know exactly how you feel. Fanfiction is impossible in college! I realized that around this time last year as regards to a story that is STILL unfinished, sigh. Anyway, good luck with everything. I hope you get your inspiration/spare time back at some point because I miss reading your stories. )