Reviews for Anything
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
*claps enthusiastically* Yay! That was wonderful! So well done, such a beautiful, happy ending, and just-just... Just perfect. *sighs happily* thank you for such a wonderful story that I have not been able to put down since the first chapter.
Please say you will write more in the future? I would love to read whatever else you come up with!
Jlee93 chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
Great job!
Countess of Western March chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
I like this story alot. very sweet and in-character. i love the point that u made tonks and lupin, fred or was it george who died? live. i love those 2 twins!
Raven3182 chapter 17 . 7/31/2009
Very nice story you have here. My only criticism would be that I don't think you should have included the actual battle scene in the narative; I think it would have fit the over all structure of scenes between Harry and Hermione without it in there. LIke how you didn't include the Horcrux destructions. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Great story, good writing. Thank you!
lorelover chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
I know it's been almost a year since you finished this, but I thought it was so good I had to review. Thanks for writing.
sydneygirl90 chapter 17 . 11/2/2008
WELL, I just spent like an hour and a half reading this story, and I have to say, I lvoe it. It's so sweet and sad and beautiful and I just love it. Great work. :)
Kaze Kami chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
Very creative, and very well done. I have to admit, most people don't have it in them to end the story right after they get together. It makes for a better story to end it that way though. Brilliant story! I'll be looking out for more stories like this.
wiccan princess11491 chapter 17 . 9/7/2007
very cute ending! sad that charlie and hagrid died though... great job!
HPHGKCroar chapter 17 . 8/6/2007
i would lovee a sequel
Northlane chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
Whaat? It ended? I'm sad now... I loved this!

But poor poor Hagrid... :(
Northlane chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
I thought you did admirably with the fight.

But Fred and George on the other hand... That's just too funny. I was obligated to laugh at their antics, hahah.
Northlane chapter 15 . 7/25/2007
Ooh, now the PLOT thickens... Great work!
Northlane chapter 14 . 7/25/2007
Aww, the relationship deepens.
Northlane chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
Neville! It's good to hear from him.
Northlane chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
As previously mentioned, I enjoyed this as well.