Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
songstar13 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Nooo.

Why does it have to end here? This was shaping up to be so good! I would beg and grovel at your feet to continue, but I almost feel like three years is a rather hopeless amount of time to despair over.

Anyway, I loved it as I read it, though I do have the dissatisfaction of possibly never knowing the ending.

~Song
craizypet chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
ha ha, havent read you story yet, but saw the footnote about the list of passive-aggressive disorder symptoms.. had to look it up...

smirk.

cracked up as soon as i saw it. absolutely completely and utterly true. read the symptons thinking,

procrastination,tick. stubbornness, tick. resentment, maybe tick. sullenness, lol, tick. or deliberate/repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible, hell YEAH! TICK TICK TICK AND CROSS OUT NORMALLITY!
angel897 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
intresting please write more kay
Yunagirl22 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Love it.

Can't wait for your update!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
wow, well-written story! i've been looking for another great story and i have finally found one, can't wait for more
Jemiul chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
a fantastic chapter. I love it.

Keep up the great work.

Jemiul
moodiful819 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
Great chapter. Sorry this review is seriously lacking after such a wonderful piece of writing, but I have homework to do.
moderndayportia chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
The bit about the "stop the stilted metaphors" made me laugh cause I was thinking the same thing. You have this kind of self consciousness within your writing that is rare in fanfictions. I think it makes a work more cohesive when the author is consistent in their motifs (i.e. the candle metaphor) and it helps the reader feel invested as the plot progresses (or starts in this case LOL). Nicely done
JiraiyasGirl chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
What the hell happened to make Tsunade drop her illusions? This story has been amazing so far please keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more. I love this new twist. I'm sorry I didn''t review each chapter but I got so caught up reading I couldn't stop for the life of me. Hope to see the next chappie b-4 global warming trully sets in. hahaha : )
beautyinsleep chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Wow, I love this! Very well-written, and your portrayals of Kakashi and Sakura are amazing. You are a master of emotions, especially in this chapter. This is absolutely wonderful, and I really do hope you update soon! :D
DjMinki chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
Amazing, Simply Amazing!

Your writing style is just beautiful very descriptive and extremly enjoyable to read. There wasnt even any noticable errors.

PLease update soon.
Sakura no Yoru chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY!

I LOVE the comparisons you made of the characters!

*stares with wide eyes at the screen expecting another

chapter to pop up...*
hello heartbreak chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
Just one thing to say: Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
hello heartbreak chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
Not a fan of NaruSaku, but I absolutely adore the way you described their relationship. Something definitely more than friends, but not romantic. Very heartwarming indeed. _
rae110 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh, when are you coming out with the next chapter? I realy like this story and I'm dieing to find out what happens next. Hurry...but make it good.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »