Reviews for Stormy Weather
go get it chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
FYI, I could be wrong but I believe gaters don't eat fresh kill. They trap it underwater for a day or two then have their feast.
go get it chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
I just today (2/13/10) discovered you. What a glorious find! Case fiction (sure a little romance thrown in but primarily case). So rare and so wonderful. I've read two of your stories already and am in the middle of this one. I'm in heaven. Thank you so much for writing case fic rather than just the B&B get in the sack ones. They have their place, but can become rather repetitive. Keep it coming! I know from looking at your page that I have many stories to read. Oh boy, am I a happy camper!
Felicia L chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Not sure if someone else mentioned it, and its not a huge deal, but it would be 11:00 am at the jeffersonian because of the time difference, its an hour ahead not an hour earlier. But I just gotta say, I am loving your bones fics! I have a free summer this summer so I hope to finish em all!
marteloise chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I enjoyed reading your fic! The story line was interesting and I like how you write!

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
HarpD chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i think ur plot-line sounds interesting but i have to say that the way you have started the story is a little awkward. Maybe ur trying to be detailed in ur descriptions abt how brennan turns off the computer and such so it helps the reader get a potent image but instead it makes it a little disjointed and hard to see a seamless line of activity. Just my opinion..feel free to disagree obviously.

harp
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
Good Gravy!

I'm sad to see this story end, but I'm glad it ended well!

It was very suspensful, fluffy, and just plain old amazing!

Great job, sweetie! I can't wait for more from you!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
um ew chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
um ew the end is kinda umm like ew
caroldpb chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
That was a awosame story, very good writen and I love

the ending. Can't wait to read more of your storys.
dddynamite chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
Aw I loved the ending it's awsome have fun at college!
dddynamite chapter 16 . 8/27/2006
Aw I love it muwahhahaha (yes I'm crazy)

it's so sweet!
Bella-mi-amore chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
great ending. nice B&B fluff. have fun at school
artigiano chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
i loved it! it was so cute! good luck with college!
Frayter chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
BIG cookie for you! I just have to figure out how to send it... Well, until then, just imagine the cookie... Big, chocolatechip, home baked... If I can say so myself, I'm a great baker... Ask all my friends...

And I must also say 'Aw...' and 'OMG! It's finished! How sad...' But I'll be waiting for the next story.. Maybe you'll get another cookie then... Or maybe even a cake... Sure, I've never made a cake before, but it couldn't taste that bad

Oh, I just realized that this is the first story that I have reviewed every chapter on... Well every story over 5 chapters anyway... This is a huge step for me... Yay!

Well, I'm a little sad to know that I won't wake up to a new chapter of this story.. But well.. When your next story comes up, I'll probably be just as happy I mean, I loved your other Bones story, I just was to lazy to review... But I followed it from the beginning...

Now, this review was pretty long. But who cares.

Usually I would write 'Update soon' here.. but now I'm gonna say:

Make a new story soon (L)
Frayter chapter 16 . 8/27/2006
Good thing that creep is locked up.. For now anyway...

Aww... Hodgins and Angela are doing something later... Dirty right?
Frayter chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
Wow! It's good that Booth got him. And that he didn't kill him, he didn't deserve to die, he should rotten in prison.

And now, that they have caught him, I'm hoping for some BB moments... Think cookie!

Update soon (L)