Reviews for Wonderland
MeoMuop chapter 1 . 4/5
I can say nothing.
This fic is inredible.
mon coeur chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm probably gonna fav all your stories. Your writing style is amazing you are now my favorite of my Favorites!
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I loved this! Though I can't tell are they at the time when hinata has her short hair right before shippuden or long hair after shippuden since she's giving him sake I assume they're older. Anyways great music and possesive gaara isn't so bad as long as he's not killing anyone that's good. ;) great story thankyou for shareing!
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Another very interesting and in-depth story:)
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
True, it was kind of creepy. Could have been cute if Gaara wouldn't be kind of obsessive. But it's okay. This is Gaara.
champylin chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
great story... I could only hope for a sequel. LOLz
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was great3 I love the song from Silent Hill and your story was awesome, too. :)
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
love given. i love this.
Psycho-Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wonderful written, it gave me a delightful chilling down my spine reading this.
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
lmao "Goose BUMBS" not goose skin D
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Love it! :D :D

It's kinda creepy that Gaara always "sniff" Hinata's breath, but I think it's stranger that it actually smells like strawberry and honey. xD

Btw, I didn't really get why Gaara stayed at Konoha...
Heise chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
It's not so terribly scary. At least if it is horror, I can handle it. O_O (did not read genre until she finished) It was more cute than scary. I liked it. It was well paced for an one-shot.
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Very interesting, a nice, almost poetic take on their relationship. I enjoyed this - good job!
LadyKhaiju chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Poor Hinata...JUMP IN A LAKE!His sand cant reach you there and he probably cant swim...but really god thats if i love Gaara and Hinata its scary,and in some sick way sweet...but good though...
shogi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Whoa... VERY interesting. This was recommended to me by someone when I inquired about Gaara/Hinata and... whoa. I really liked it!

One question: why Room of Angel to set the mood? I did like it but I was just curious as to why since the words were rather... depressing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »