Reviews for Wonderland
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I loved this! Though I can't tell are they at the time when hinata has her short hair right before shippuden or long hair after shippuden since she's giving him sake I assume they're older. Anyways great music and possesive gaara isn't so bad as long as he's not killing anyone that's good. ;) great story thankyou for shareing!
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Another very interesting and in-depth story:)
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
True, it was kind of creepy. Could have been cute if Gaara wouldn't be kind of obsessive. But it's okay. This is Gaara.
champylin chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
great story... I could only hope for a sequel. LOLz
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was great3 I love the song from Silent Hill and your story was awesome, too. :)
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
love given. i love this.
Psycho-Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wonderful written, it gave me a delightful chilling down my spine reading this.
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
lmao "Goose BUMBS" not goose skin D
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Love it! :D :D

It's kinda creepy that Gaara always "sniff" Hinata's breath, but I think it's stranger that it actually smells like strawberry and honey. xD

Btw, I didn't really get why Gaara stayed at Konoha...
Heise chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
It's not so terribly scary. At least if it is horror, I can handle it. O_O (did not read genre until she finished) It was more cute than scary. I liked it. It was well paced for an one-shot.
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Very interesting, a nice, almost poetic take on their relationship. I enjoyed this - good job!
Phylli chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Poor Hinata...JUMP IN A LAKE!His sand cant reach you there and he probably cant swim...but really god thats if i love Gaara and Hinata its scary,and in some sick way sweet...but good though...
shogi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Whoa... VERY interesting. This was recommended to me by someone when I inquired about Gaara/Hinata and... whoa. I really liked it!

One question: why Room of Angel to set the mood? I did like it but I was just curious as to why since the words were rather... depressing.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I like it when Gara's in control. But then again its sometimes fun for him to be out of control. Enjoyable oneshot!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, that was inredible. It renewed my love for GaaHina. It's chilling and almost bizarrely fluffy and so perfect. I like the characterization because that's how Gaara would act, right down to the little details. Hinata was portrayed well too, and you brought out her sweet side. Gaara needs love, and Hinata is practically perfect for him! That is clear in this piece.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »