Reviews for Turtleduck
Codymitchell1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Very cute :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awsome fic, i love how you manegd to compare Katara to a Turtleduck.
realvoix chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Exactly how I pictured Zuko would be thinking about Katara and her need to always bite him when it comes to Aang, LOL. Very nicely written. favorite!
Magawa chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love this. It's good to see sort of a third person point of view on the whole Kataang whatever, and this story gives Zuko a chance to reflect on the past and present in a non-pathetic yet compassionate way.

Well done. :)

Magawa 12/29/2006
The Blind Bandit chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
no no nononononononono. At least one more! I like the fact that it was in Zuko's point of view...yay.

Ty
BFN chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Please Don't stop! Please! I love this series! Continue! For the love of Kataang, continue!
lil' munkies chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Awesome story. I love the series please don't end it so abruptly! it's good and intresting to see your takes on each chracters views of their relationship. I think you got every chracter right! It's BRILLIANT! Why do good authors always cuss their stories? YOUR TOO HUMBLE!
Avatarfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Great Story as usual I vote you write an epilogue
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
A refreshing take on how Zuko thought about Katara.
frozenheat chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
No! Don't end it here do an epilogue where Aang and Katara get toghether or something just please dont end it here! Oh and I really liked this one nice touch about the turtleducks. Just please dont end it here!
loaned chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Epilougue! EPILOUGUE! I always enjoys these stories, and I would love to see it all swirl and mix into one big epilougue as the watcher melt together to give one big Aesopic morale! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for an epilougue!.
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You definately should write an epilogue here.

If you just end it, you leave the reader wanting more...

Write an epilogue and sum things up.

That way, the reader knows that the series is over.

So yeah..

.Lady.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hey tehre! Lauren here. i Hope you're doign well. Just read yoru Zuko watchign story. IT was great! i was almsot crying. It was so adorable. Please write an ep that ties everything otgehter. IT woudl be great

Lauren
elodrie chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hey, great job. I say tie everything up, because all of the stories are so different from each other. And because I really like reading what you write, but that's an unfair argument...
pirateninjelover chapter 1 . 8/7/2006