Reviews for The Hike
carouselification chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
Cute- did you end up writing anything as a sequel for this?

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
csimesser1 chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
that was great loved it
iversusme chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
Oh, and I just noticed that you are form Sweden, so am I:) Hej! It actually gave me another idea about that "request" in the ch 11 review. Om du är intresserad, så skulle det vara kul om vi kanske kunda skriva den tillsammans. Om inte så är det ok, jag vill inte låta påflugen, jag tycker bara att du verkar vara en riktigt bra fan-fic skrivare och jag älskar att skriva fan-fics så...

- Veronica.
iversusme chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
I just read the whole story and I loved it. It was a really cleaver story. When you mentioned an new story, I actually came up with an idea, more like a request if you'd like. While I was reading I had a picure in my head where Booth and Brennan walked into the lab, hand in hand, to start yelling at the others for leaving them behind. I think it could be pretty funny to see what happened after. Only an idea, if you're up for it, I really liked this story and hope you'll write more:)

- Veronica
mj x2010 chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
the cutest, most adorable, wonderful thing i have ever read.
lyssalovie chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
I love your story, but where the hell did he get a ring in the middle of nowhere? I'm kinda confused on that aspect. It is a cute touch though. It was good, but a little too mushy perhaps. Hehe. That's okay though!
dddynamite chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
Aw I loved it so romantic you should continue are do a sequel about when they get back to civilisation and tell the group muwahahaha!
caroldpb chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
I love it.
dddynamite chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
Muwahahaha I loved it Angela should have put Anti-persperent are what ever it's called heheh!
dddynamite chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Aw I love romance it soo awsome wow thanks for making this chapter for me that eans alote :)!
dddynamite chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Aw I love romance muwahahah could you do me a favour..could you please do one more spiderman kiss I love it soo much pleas!
dddynamite chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Aw sososoossoso romantic it made me feel bubbly o and for the recorde THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH ROMANCE a glad we cleared that up hehehe anyway back to how much I love it, it's perfect!
caroldpb chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Not for me, I thought is was great..
Bella-mi-amore chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Naw not too much romance. Just enough imo. Loved the MJ remark. Fit perfect
Frayter chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
I just have to say that there could never be too much romance... I'm a sucker for it too... (L)

I really like this story btw... :oD