Reviews for The Thirteenth
mangafreak7793 chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
pretty good, update soon
SierraM chapter 24 . 4/24/2007
Glad you didn't axe Asuka yet. It would've been a lame way to die. I wonder how Nerv is gonna handle the next fight without Asuka's help.
Gavin chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
Where the hell did you get the philosophy crap. I liked the chapter and all but i didnt understand half of what they said. tell me where i can find something that will explain. I just started reading this so from the looks of things the way you portray the characters and the storyline is getting better. During the begining the characters were a little ooc but they're starting to lose that characteristic. But i think a little ooc is okay since they are older and more mature in the story. So far i think the fic is great, and i've read almost every fic for eva on this site.
SierraM chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
SPOILERS DON'T READ REVIEW IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET SPOILED

The plot thickens. Kinda sad what happend to Maya. She was one of the cute ones. How about axing some of the guys instead. :)
JoseHernandez chapter 21 . 1/28/2007
I likr this story. I would have thought it would have more reviews. Oh well. The only problem I have is Shinji;'s old friend. Sounds to good to be true.
SierraM chapter 19 . 12/30/2006
Just finished going through your entire fic. Other than a few gramatical mistakes, it was quite awesome. I love stories that focus on character development and your OC's are absolutely fantastic. Kyo has really started to grow on me and Ada seems promising as well. I hope you don't change the way you portion out the action and drama sequences in your story. I enjoyed the interplay between the characters and I'd hate to see a lot of that cut short to make room for unnesessarily long battle scenes. So anyway, keep doing what your doing cause its great.

p.s. Have a happy New Year, and keep those chapters coming!
Sanji Himura chapter 18 . 12/21/2006
My question is what in the heck inspired you to do this work? Please continue this is good stuff.
Hamstadini chapter 18 . 12/18/2006
*scratches head*

"Try not to do anything stupid again?" From my POV, Shinji didn't really have a choice in the matter, unless the decision started with him getting drunk. Otherwise, everything that happened was just... inevitable. Ply Shinji with enough alcohol and he could paw a woman in ways that would make even Kaji blush. And Asuka... well, we know how Asuka feels about Shinji now, so the whole disaster was like a head on train collision - you want to steer one of the trains away, but they're stuck on the tracks, so what can you do?

Regarding the conclusion to "the morning after" sequence: for some reason, I feel that the way you played it out was far less painful than it could have been. I wouldn't know how you could make it MORE painful, but it just feels that way.

I do note that although this story appeared to be R/S at first, it wasn't filed under that pairing and so it could easilly switch to A/S (though I think it would be a dirty trick on your part. :-S) So, do whatever. I will read consistantly, though I won't review all that often.
Alucard180 chapter 17 . 11/30/2006
wow what a twist, any chance shinji had with getting with rei just went out the window, this will reinforce rei's believe that he is happier auska, and will destroy what little faith thet have in each other.

cant wait to see what Kyo will say,

Update soon
Hamstadini chapter 16 . 11/21/2006
Part of me wants to rant and rail against this chapter. Not because of the character (there isn't any OOCness here), nor because of the grammar (though there are a few touch-up spots a quick scan can fix)... but simply because Rei and Shinji are reconfirming the whole Hedgehog's dilemma yet again.

However, that part of me is overrulled by another part that acknowledges that Rei and Shinji aren't the type to jump into each other's arms. Heck, I'M writing a slow-moving pairing. And besides, in order for this relationship to be beautiful they have to work at it.

So, keep writing. It's certainly one of the good stories out there at the moment.
Archimagine chapter 16 . 11/21/2006
Kill you? Well, probably lock you up until you come to your senses. This chapter is pure angst. And what the hell is wrong with Shinji? I thought he grew up.
Alucard180 chapter 16 . 11/21/2006
very nice very deep, like how u didnt make them fall head over heels in love with each other so quickly

this is really great chapter

update soon
Alucard180 chapter 15 . 11/19/2006
very nice, shinji and rei need to get closer, something needs to happen to make shinji confess his feelings for her.

very nice chapter update soon
Alucard180 chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
nice, like this new turn of events, hopefully this brings shinji and rei closer together,
Alucard180 chapter 13 . 10/28/2006
not bad, where is the shinreiness, this story needs it, other wise its great, like how u have shown that no matter what she does auska never learns

update soon