Reviews for Side Two, Merge
Cuddly Kittehs chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
So that's where I left the dang Continuity Button. Thanks for cleaning up..Honestly, today's been one hell of a awful night for me,

Hmph. Writers really gotta stop pressin' this button.
Miranda Shadowind chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Interesting perspective and expansion on that little plot hole. But looking back, the writers may not have come up with the "merge" function of the Ghost Catcher until sometime afterwards between "What You Want" and "Identity Crisis".

Consider this: When Danny stuck his arm through the Ghost Catcher after talking with his parents, he did so from the same side he'd come out of the first time. Despite this, it still tried to expunge Phantom.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
o.O This makes complete sense...

Plot hole discovered!

Sometimes the simplest concepts evade us but it is these short pieces that huge revelations can be uncovered. Well done and very perceptive on your part. Unless the Fenton Ghost Catcher was changed between the two episodes it was used, this could be cannon.

Keep up the fabulous work!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Excellent point!
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Woah... Dude... just, woah. Did. Not. See. That. Coming!

Sweet! _
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Oh wow... I never thought of that. It could make sence though... I like it!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hmm...that is indeed an intreguing thought...so Danny Fenton only really came back after Identity Crisis. :D Awesome.
Petitio Principii chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Deep and original. It makes sense - not canon, but certainly a lovely plotline. Very magnificent one-shot!
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Dah, oh my goodness. I never thought about writing about that particular moment!
ShortyMcPopTart chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
But remember, the first time Danny went through, he didn't feel any pain, beside the following drop to the ground, and in the second time, he did feel pain, plus the following drop to the ground. Also, the first time, DP went invisible instantly, while he stayed solid the second. Finally, why would Danny have the same personallity after the "overshadowing," when DP has a hero complex?

Either something went wrong the second time, or Jack fooled around with it.

My bet's on the latter.
shadowspinner1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Are you going to continue? That would be a cool spin off.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
So, you're doing an overshadowing fic, uh? Great idea!

Keep the good writing.
purpledog100 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow, this fic makes you think. Great job!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This could be a pretty cool story. I mean, Phantom didn't hesitate to overshadow Danny? I wonder what would happen? Could you consider expanding this one-shot into a story? It's perfect. Keep up the great work!

Horselvr4evr123
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
w00t! fantastic start! love the suspence and the lingering hope that hovers nearby...keep going!

lots of love