Reviews for For El A One Shot
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This story was so beautiful. So incredibly beautiful. It made me cry. Your words flow together so well it's amazing.
Ryan and Marissa Atwood 4ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wonderful story! Fav!
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
fav!
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
So someone bothered you enough that you wrote a 2nd Chapter- I am so glad they did because it was the BEST SEQUEL EVER!- Ryan coming to LA to find her, their HOT moment in the car at first when words were not enough- Their confession of Love-

"I know Im In Love with You Marissa Cooper"- Aw...

Letting Fate Guide Them and getting Married their own way, no connections needed- Then Jumping 4 Years Later to them having a family, living on a beautiful vineyard, their dreams being completed and the love they have for each other so evident- EVERYTHING was AMAZING, swimming, Marissa carrying their 2nd child, Ryan thanking FATE for making Marissa his destiny! SO SO PERFECT! THANKS SO MUCH!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Absolutely beautiful, Charlynn. All of it. How Marissa was destined to be Ryan's. How all of their own dreams and fantasies were combined and it brought them to Napa...And then having Elia. It was all meant for a reason. It was all fate. And that's the most beautiful thing ever. The Atwood family being safe and having this whole life ahead of them, being paved by fate... Amazing, Charlynn. Thank you so much.
kursk chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Fantastic fic, I loved how sweet they were, and how nice everything turned up.

Hopefully youll update Newport Will Never be the same soon.
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Sequel was just as amazing as the original!
Westcoastlover08 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
aww that was very cute! yay!