Reviews for Chicken and a Side Order of Fate
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Took Me 1 And A Half Days To Finish And Worth It. The Story Line In Reverse Really Made A Difference To The Story. Julie And Jimmy Having Cancer Was A Twist Not Expecting. Summer Standing Up To Marissa Even Through She Didn't Know Quite Well. Having Holly Was A Interesting Plot Line.

Keep Up The Good Work

Stephanie xoxo
spidergirl91 chapter 22 . 12/6/2006
aww i loved it

n the ending rocks!

oh and will there be a sequel?
Jenn chapter 22 . 11/30/2006
awh loved the final chapter!

sad that it is the end but im sure you will have plenty more amazing ryan and marissa stories to tell soon *hint hint* haha.

great work:)
ally chapter 22 . 11/29/2006
OMG I AM SOO SAD IT'S OVER!WILL THERE BE A SEQULE? AHH! GOD story!
XxLeytonLovexX chapter 22 . 11/29/2006
that was a really good story! one of my favourutes
DubCliq chapter 22 . 11/29/2006
great story... i started reading this at the OC boards, but eventually began to read them here cus it's much easier to find and stuff... all of your stories are awesome... too bad seth and summer didnt end up together though.
xxocluvurxx chapter 21 . 11/23/2006
Great post I'm glad that Marissa is going to be okay. Update asap.
xxocluvurxx chapter 20 . 11/15/2006
Aw I just started reading this story and OMG it's so good. I really love all your stories. I felt sorry for Kevin though cuz he really did like Marissa but she told him up front that she was in love with Ryan. I can't believe that Julie is dead I don't think Marissa will be able to deal with her mom's death. Update soon because I love this story.
spidergirl91 chapter 20 . 11/13/2006
o

cliffhanger

i love introduction o dan n trey again...will n e thing happen to ryan?\

pls update asap
STROKESprincess chapter 19 . 11/12/2006
wow thats amazing!

it made me cry at somepoints lol

well done and keep on writing

byebye x
Jenn chapter 19 . 11/9/2006
This story is amazing i absolutely love all your stories!

Especially the fact that there about ryan and marissa since im a huge fan of R&M.

great work

keep it up:)!
ryanfan chapter 19 . 11/9/2006
AWESOME ! The story is just to good ... i guess u have some suspense coming up soon ! cant wait ... UPDATE ASAP .. I love this FIC !
Ice Princess 11 chapter 18 . 11/2/2006
Yep she's pregnant.
Ice Princess 11 chapter 17 . 10/28/2006
Oh This is just a guess but is she pregnant?
Westcoastlover08 chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
aww its really cute! i love it glad to see the update... Miss. Marissa isn't pregnant is she? hehehe anyway, love it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »