Reviews for More Important Things
philly cheese dude chapter 40 . 10/25/2018
This is an old one but I read it over at the portkey archive. The love triangle is way too forced. The unnecessary drama just for the sake of creating more drama and moving the plot is not organic. It's literally processed meat almost. Theres good scenes but its buried under so much unneeded drama that the story loses itself. It started off well then Harry gets roped into the Aurors and then it loses so much when the unneeded love triangle is forced in. By the way, for an unbreakable to work, you need 3 folks to do it. A fidelus isn't an unbreakable vow. It's just a secret that should've gone bye bye once Harry figured out everything. It was so good but that tired ass Draco falling for Hermione shtick mucked it all up.
Noacat chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
pretty good. but the love triangle seems forced to artificially manufacture drama. the early chapters were enjoyable tho.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/7/2014
Please continue...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
wtf? what happened to the duel wtih Draco and Harry?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Why you little!

LOL

I must admit, this was an exciting chapter, besides the fact that almost every one is ooc
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
... this story has went from brilliant to jersey shore

wtf!

I've never enjoyed a story so much only for it to come crashing down so hard.. lol
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
I'm getting confused, wasn't Harry on the brink of death a chapter ago? everyone is acting like he never got into that scuffle with Voldy
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
epic brilliant genius
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
greatest story on fanfic atm
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
This is so far the best story I've ever read, I just love the plot and the way you handle everything. When Harry found himself unknowingly in an Auror training course, just brilliantly done!

your imagination is a work of art, onward!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
This is AWESOME

yipee
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
This has become my fav story of all time

brilliant work, youre an artist
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Holy cow, this chapter was nuts! so creepy the way Ron was possessed, and Hermione was pretty much whispering to Voldy, lol

I absolutely love your story so far, the writing has been excellent quality and the characterization even better, just shocked of how little reviews it has on FF
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013