Reviews for The Oedipus Complex
IrnBruBitch chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Please contiune this story.
KennysBottomBitch chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Omg you have to continue this story if is amazing :)) x
SouthParkfan1111 chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Omg I love it plz contiue :) xx
Tapchan91 chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Ok, I know that you most probably will never finish this story but I just have to say this one thing: this is the BEST and the most AWESOME South Park fiction ever written! I just can't believe how good it is, even though it's not finished. The plot is very interesting, incredibly well paced and while reading it I just couldn't stop, and I was curious what would happen next. Characters are very well developed and in-character; every sentence they said was something that I could believe they would say in the show. Relations between them are also described just perfectly. And even though I just can't read all that boy-boy love crap that seem to take over South Park franchise, in your story it's so subtle, not in-your-face, not forced, that it seemed very believable. Very well done :)

I know that now it's mostly my rumbling, but I just have to get it out of my system :) And thanks to you I got to know some really awesome songs :D Thank you so much for this story! It's a real pity that there's no end, but nevertheless in my opinion it is and it always will be the best SP fiction on this site :)

(I have never written such a long review, but this story just made me do it anyway :) And sorry for any spelling mistakes, but English's not my mother tongue )
Fates My Bitch chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Don't do it Kenny! You could just kill Craig and then, when you get the electric chair, you'll come back to life.

I want Cartman and Kenny to be friends again. The truth shall set you free but in Kenny's case it could also get him killed.

. . .

Is there any chance of ever updating this story?
worgen chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
i absulutly love this please come back and do more i would love you forever PLZ
dog chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
liked the back to the future reference.
Nigiri Ashika chapter 13 . 4/9/2010
This is by far my favourite chapter so far. Are you ever going to update?
Nigiri Ashika chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
As I read this chapter, I have been laying in bed in my Star Wars shirt, having just watched Star Wars this past evening... I'd call you psychic, but it's just chance that I happened upon your fic today... But I though the coincidence was worth sharing. So far I totally love what you've written, and I'm glad I'm not finished with it yet. :)
lilgonsan chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
This story is the best story I've ever read! Honestly i already loved the fact that Kenny was one of the main characters, but Kenny wanting Crtman's mom made me laugh so much! I think the crtman and Wendy elationship is cute, and Cartman should forgive Kenny! honestly, Kenny's gonna end up screwing Cartman's mom anyways, so it's better sooner than later. Also, I would absolutley loe it if u continued this story! It 's so awesome and I just want to see hos it would end. I can understand if u don't, but it will hurt mine, and all ur reviewer's of this story terribly for u not to go on with it. If u don't continue this story, well then u would just be selfish. Think of all the people u would be upseting with not letting them continue to see ur wonderful writing. Anyways I hoe u will consider updating! Lot's of hope still!

-Kenny and her best pal Butters
kg947 chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Hey, Love this! It is one of my faves! Kenny is awesome, and i cant wait untill you finish! Why must you torcher us by not adding new chapters!

Still loven it! Kenny
Viloia chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
I think I'm in love with this fanfic, gimme a chance and I may marry it. Mmyeah a little creepy? Too bad. I may even go cry a little since it doesn't look like this will ever be updated again. At least I got to read some of it and for that I'm thankful. You are a brilliant writer and I'm happy to see such an awesome SP fanfic out there, I think I may have also fallen in love with the new Pip.

Well yeah I usually don't write long reviews but I enjoyed this fic much more than the others I read, perhaps I may even go review every chapter, I mean if I had been reading it when it first came out I would've reviewed every chapter anyways...but that might be annoying for you? Hmm I shall ponder this dilemma deeply.

Oh btw I am loving Kenny in this, lovelovelovelovelove!

Well yeah that's pretty much all I wanted to write, hope you might write s'more in the future.

Our Great Marazipan chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
I fucking hate you.

I hate you so fucking much.

And yet, I love ya. For making the fic. Even if you won't update it ever again, and yes, I'll be extremely sad because this is like... the first Cart-Ken friendship thing I've seen so far that doesn't involve romance (don't get me wrong, Kenman is my ultimate OTP, it's just their friendship is just as good) and it's so fucking well written I wanna kill myself for not reading it earlier (I was honestly put off because I hate it when they start getting 'involved' with each others mothers). But I will have to get fucking over it, because you are 99.9% never going to update this again.

As much as that makes me want to go all Cartman on your ass, I love the emotions, interactions and just about every fucking aspect, even though I usually adore Craig, but he's gone TOO FAR TODAY, in this fic.

Kenny and Cartman interactions made me a happy psycho, and the Stan and Kyle events were hilarious and adorable.

But my favourite part, being the sadistic angst lover I am, would have to be when Kenny cried with the necklace clutched to his chest. That got to me. I almost fucking cried.

And as much as I hate to see those other pussies say "OMG THAT MADE ME CRY AND I NEVER CRY!", I don't cry. At all. And that got to me.

BUT ANYWAY, I'm making this huge ass long review in hopes I can be a huge overdose of motivation, possibly killing you into finishing this fic. (That makes as much sense as 'I’ll kick you so hard that even your grandchildren wouldn’t be able to have children')

But probably not, so I'll just angst through it and what-not. So, have fun with laughing at my dispense. LIKE CARTMAN WOULD!

Good day to you!

Love - a lazy little fuck who will refuse to forgive you forever.
SirHenryMF chapter 1 . 11/25/2008

i have read this story many times now this is killing me please for the love of god UPDATE
SirHenryMF chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
Wow normally i review every chapter but i really just coudnt stop reading this EXCELENT WORK