Reviews for Absolution
aia chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
please make a sequel pretty please. i really love your style of writing
author121 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
O_O I love this story and I'm so glad to see it completed. Kaoru and Aoshi are so spectacularly in character that it's a bit hard to see the story end. I'm glad that they're happy. 3 I do wonder about Kenshin though. o_o I hope he's out there somewhere helping people and finding his own happiness. I do feel like his story with Kaoru has been cut short- but that's not necessarily a bad thing. :D I would've blamed Fate, at first. But in the end, Kaoru has obviously made her choice. Again, this story is wonderful and I hope you write more of this pairing in the future. :D
2Yeliz2 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
I just love Aoshi 3
Amanda chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
that was a nice ending. I really enjoyed reading it.
zooeyy chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Hey! Thank you so much for updating! I really liked this story!

Love!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I'm glad you came back to finish this story. I loved it and hung on to the very end. A/K pairings are my favorite.
Ayla27 chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Wow. It's finished? I mean, without Kenshin even trying to win her back? Or is him bringing her to Tomoe's grave some kind of effort on his part to win Kaoru's affection back? I just feel so disappointed with him, but I guess with hia guilt complex and all that baggage he didn't want to make much of an effort. I must say I'm surprised with Aoshi though. That was fast. Even Soujiro, but I'm glad you finished this at least. Good job. Thanks for writing.
Ayla27 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Will Kaoru get back her memories? Oooh I can feel the love triangle coming. Along with Misao/Soujiro moments maybe? I appreciate the way you described the battle and also the pacing of the story is just right. Aoshi's feelings for Kaoru may seem too fast but I think it's only right. I feel annoyed at Kenshin for some reason though. He feels flat. Or maybe it's because he has no POV. Great chapter! Hope you update soon.
LittleDragon5 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Oooh. Happy to see that you finally came back to this story. Looking forward to the remaining chapters. :)
EgyptianAssassin chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Only 2 more chapters?! you're gonna kill me
milli chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon. I am a big fan of Kaoru and I like any pairing with her. So far, you have made the characters stay in character and I like that very much in fanfictions. Thanks for sharing this piece. More power to you!
samuraidoctor chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Update pls
Pusa.kal chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Love your story. Still waiting for update...
momoandneko chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Update plssss. Whenever i go to ffn i make sure to check this fic for update. I absolutely love absolution. Im a kk fan but i also love aoshi-kaoru and enshi-kaoru pairing.
Tanta chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I'm waiting a new chapter, I love your story