Reviews for Unknown Secrets
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
That was freakin fudge it was awesome u have got to continue it please please but I mean fudgin please thst was one of the best fanfics ever it was. Funny to what with caleb and deans conversation but fudge just fudgin continue this and quick please
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
This is great!
Claire chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Actually, if you read the backstory where Caleb comes to live with Mac in the Brotherhood AU (I forget the title), Caleb is *not* making fun of John's nickname for Dean & calling him the lowest card instead of the highest. In a flashback, we discover Caleb's mom was pregnant before she was murdered, and she died before we found out what the baby was, so it was signified by the two of spades, "deuce, the wild card." So, really, when Caleb calls Dean "Deuce", he's calling him "little brother." Just thought I'd Claire-ify that! (pardon the pun)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
The dynamic between Caleb and Dean is fantastic! I can't wait for Caleb to actually be in Seattle and lecturing Dean like a parental figure even though they are best friends.

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Dean must be if he got Alec quivering in fear at one point.

Love overprotective!Dean D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Is Dean going to get a barcode on his neck now?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Loving this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Dean's awake and I'm loving his attitude!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Poor Alec but I love that he could freely tell Sam all of it and Sam wasn't judging but understanding with it all.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
I'm loving this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Oh I guess Logan was a better choice in calling but I wanted Alec to see the Winchesters and help in some way.

Great chapter!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Poor Dean but I love how Max is handling things and that Sam is conscious (he gives off that he's a lot younger than 23yrs old though).

Max is gonna call Alec right?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
LOL for Dean teasing Sam but yikes for that accident.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I like how you captured the dynamics between the Winchesters and the X5 duo. Very cool.
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
It was a good chapter! Love this story hope you'll continue it XD