Reviews for Mercenaries
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 30 . 2/1
What a fantastically creative story! I spent a whole entire day reading the entire 30 chapters. Really sad Seifer didn't go, though.
dragonrider90 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
So far the story seems to be interesting
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
THIS IS REALLY A GREAT STORY. It's a pleasure to read, and I like your idea of Cloud as an assassin. :)
Raine Wintermoon chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
This is marvelous! It took me three days to finish it but it's all worth it. You did a great job on writing every scenario, every thoughts, especially the characters interaction with each other. I love the Tifa/Rinoa (my two favorite girls) and Cloud/Squall interactions. And you awaken the Yuffie/Seifer ship I never even consider (although it kind of ruin it when they kiss). The characters were spot on, especially Nanaki. Let me tell you what I like the most — a pro-AC Cloud and him torn in between his FFVII self and AC self, all the while with his wavering thoughts; and a pro-FFVIII Squall holding his ground as the Commander (I really wish SE could have made a movie for VIII. And screw that "Squall is dead" theory — don't get me wrong, it's a great theory but it makes me sad. Should have not read it... it's the same heartbreak as Tidus is a dream).

Anyway, you also did a great job on the story itself, along the blending of both games' universe. I don't think I've stumbled upon typos, or not. It's a long but a great read; I wish other FF stories were as well-thought as this story of yours. :) /added story to faves
Ai Mamoru chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
Wow. I really am flabbergasted. THAT was the most solid story I've ever read here. And I mean that in the most positive way you could use that adjective. Yeah, I didn't swept me off my feet, but all the stories that do, are lacking in some departments. But this was just entirely satisfying in every way. I'm really impressed. Storytelling in perfection. So goal-oriented, no dilly-dallying, no overly dramatic story turns, a great creative plot, believable characters, ... That's an A for you. Bravo!
The only negative thing I could mention, is, that I skipped almost all the fights. But that's just my aversion to detailed fights. I'm totally not interested how one beats another. However that's just me ;)

Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Turk 4 Life chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
This story is amazing! I could see everything happen before my eyes! I can't believe I didn't read this earlier :O
Guest chapter 30 . 10/17/2013
Well written, good plot, surprisingly vivid exploration and capture of emotions. I liked it more than any other ff fanfic I've read :)
Allein chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
This was an amazing story, and God, i haven't found any crossover story as good as yours. I love how you tell about Tifa and Cloud in this story, the plots were amazing, the logic of the story too. I cry, laugh, and panic when i read it, you're good to play the emotion of the story. you're really awesome.
SubZeroChimera chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
...Seeing green eyes in the materia? A nice, shiver-iducing little touch. An amazing story that is TOTALLY going into my favs!
Leonard L. Church chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
This was a great story... except for this last part. That was fucked up man. I can live with Wedge dying like a tragic hero, but that part with Yuffie and Seifer was just overkill.
SingleStone chapter 30 . 3/24/2013
This was amazing. I've reread it twice and it still wasn't enough. Lookin forward to reading some of your other works.
Sencat chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Oh my goodness that was beautiful :'D
I don't really read crossovers much unless you count kingdom hearts (but that's just one, huge crossover XD), but I guess for final fantasy, it really works out.
I've actually never played final fantasy VIII, but I have played VII, so I had to wiki up a lot, but everything you wrote seemed perfect, from your writing style, to how you wrote the characters, to the over all plot. I like how even Shinra had a roll in this! I reallyreallyreally liked the relationship between Seifer and Yuffie too. It was cute!
Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2012
Haha, Yuffie hugging Zell.

IS THAT A SEPHIROTH REFERENCE I SEE?

Anyways, wow. Just wow. Fine piece of work you got here. I know this is years,old, haha, and my reviews are at this pointless but I really, truly enjoyed this. My heart still weeps for Wedge, however, grieve I might I'm also left with a smile. Again, I really enjoyed this. Cheers
IndieGoBoom chapter 29 . 11/8/2012
WEEEEDDDDDGGGEEEE! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aaack! Been a while since a fanfics made me cry...oh, Wedge.

I was just going on about how frightening but awesome Rinoa was being and then. OH WEDGE.

Take me instead!
IndieGoBoom chapter 28 . 11/8/2012
...Good GOD that had me in a right panic! Edge of my seat all of that! I don't even know what, where, when. God...

That was excellent!