Reviews for Cotidie
toothchick chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
Great story!
JellybeanChiChi chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Is it rude to give a review on a story that is almost 3 years old? I hope not, because I really enjoyed this. Thanks for starting up your "GSR" career for us to enjoy :-)

- Jean
WalkerTRngr chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
Fantastic story!
Mouth2mouth chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
This was really, really, really, really good! I loved it from beginning to finish! It was truly a wonderful fic, and it was well written!
hoarder chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
2 words:

so

sweet

i loved it
JuanseyLio chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
now that's what i call an ending!

that was awesome!
Domo Arigato chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
You already know how much I love this story and how great I think the ending is. I only have one more thing to add: Thank you.
jtbwriter chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
That was so sweet-thank you for the epi! The fumbling and

anxiety about "the first time"-that's just perfect and

very believable!

Thanks for a goodie-I look forward to your next story!
gnesd chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Wow! That was beautiful! Thank you!
dreamsofhim chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
You posted! I'm so pleased for you.

Your adjustments work very well...thanks for letting me have a sneak peek! And thanks for completing the circle.
anneruhland chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
I was so glad to hear that you had written an epilog to this great story. It is super and I love it when gris and sara get together. It's like an early christmas present. thanks so much and happy holidays. anne
StarlaMarie chapter 11 . 11/19/2006
Remarkable story!
Raquel86 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This fic was perfect... one of the best I ever read...
dreamsofhim chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
I saw your first two chapters on LJ...somehow I missed this when it went by on Fic Rec at YTDAW. It says something that I liked it so well I came here to read all 11 chapters in one sitting.

If you are doing something of a rewrite, is it bd that I hope you follow them home? Huh? Huh? Please? OK, enough groveling.

You have left such sweet and thoughtful reviews for me, it's time for me to return the favor. This is such a sweet story. Light but angsty in places, funny but serious enough to be in character...I enjoyed it very much. It will be intersting to see how is evolves in its new iteration.

Oh, and James Taylor...YES!
emsummer chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
This story was amazing, I read the whole thing in one sitting, just thought I would let you know! Cheers!