Reviews for With A Face Only A Mother Could Love
The First Real Hermione chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
wow, I really enjoyed this story alot, a good balance of teen girl hormone issues and adorable wit! as a lover of L/J fics, this really hit the spot! thanks
Mishl102891 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aw that was so sweet!
prc101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
awesome! that was so sweet and considerate of james. amazing!
doveofswords chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I think you did a wonderful job with this story ( i have to say/write this is one of the best stories i have read so far)
StarFire1989 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
lol, great! very cute...you now have my dying to figure out what happens next. i guess use of my imagination is in order...
Moonstone chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aw! That was so cute and funny! loved it
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I loved it! Keep writing! Your fanfiction was really good! :D :)
serendipities chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Ah, fluffy and funny, just how I like it.
Niamara chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh, that was so utterly adorable! Very fluffly. Yes, the 'l' was supposed to be there. I loved it. Very cute! You made me smile! :D

-Nia
tay ter tot chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Where have you been hiding this amazing talent of writing? I'm serious Bith, you so need to become a writer! you have the talent! I loved this one-shot and i can't wait for more. Keep me posted!
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I think that was one of the cutest stories.. Nice. Haha.. yeah I really enjoyed it.
Giant Squuidy chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was one of the funniest, yet sweetest stories I think I have ever read. Great job!
Emerson D'Artagnan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow. I pretty much loved your story. SQUEE!

It was hilarious. Kudos, my friend.
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
aw, this is a really neat idea! and aw, theyre so cute together! i was giggling like mad at the 'Reasons on Which I Am Basing the Idea that I have a Terrible Problem on my Hands' letter. i couldnt stop laughing at the your mother is an onion bit. wow! love it!
Prisoner 52805 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! I have definately felt that self loathing attraction and felt extreme secondhand embarassment when James read Lily's list.

PS: Just so you're not totally creeped out - I'm under house arrest under edict of my mother.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »